💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Britney ranting on IG: I'm Skinny As A Needle

Hades

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

How does she have a phone? Shes breaking her conservatorship and how does this help her out in court? Lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Reginald

She doesn't need to be clapping back to, or even acknowledging, internet negativity 

9 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

How does she have a phone? Shes breaking her conservatorship and how does this help her out in court? Lol

Since her court meeting, it seems like she has much more freedom. You see her interacting with paparazzi and walking in public which has not happened in almost a decade. She is driving all the time which she was not allowed. She is traveling by herself now which also was not allowed! and I think shes using her phone.

I think the judge wants to see how Britney handles the little freedom that she gives her till the next court meeting.

lol I love that shes allowed to be herself finally! Shes really annoyed that her fans exposed her :sharon:

I think the pictures are real and she looks good in the pictures I dont understand.. there is also videos to prove its real.

beaublue

She seems anxious, she’s stumbling over her words a bit... glad she’s finally being allowed to interact with us

Squidward T

she has a point but its obvious she has mental problems sadly. 

whore

Why do I feel like this is what it would be like if she had social media in 2007 :awkney:

RAMROD

¡¡¡¡¡¡SnappedT!!!!!!

Brinni: You tell me what is real!?!

My gay ass:

giphy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived