💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

My Haus of Gaga experience.

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys

So I just came from the best week of my life from Las Vegas and I have to tell you, sisters, Haus was INCREDIBLE. I made a small video of my tour at the museum and thought I’d share with you guys. It literally does no justice to being there in person. Also I know i skipped two of the most important outfits, I didn’t realize that until I was already gone from there! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Fresco

When there in person, my eyes filtered out the reflections on the glass cases. But I noticed the reflections in the pictures right away.  Something about flattening the 3d world into 2d images. You did forget to include 2 of the outfits from the ceiling, and the outfits displayed visible outside the store.  The entire Metgala looks are visible from the outside of the store. I almost missed them because I didn't enter from that direction.  I really liked the museum too!

HosedDownGypsy

And what about this outfit? I only saw this one photo on Twitter and never again on any of the videos from people that actually went, did anyone see it? :oprah:

D7z6zd5WkAIde2O.jpg

RAIN ON ME

derpmonster
7 minutes ago, HosedDownGypsy said:

And what about this outfit? I only saw this one photo on Twitter and never again on any of the videos from people that actually went, did anyone see it? :oprah:

D7z6zd5WkAIde2O.jpg

It's displayed next to the store in a part outside. The videos probably only included stuff inside. 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Antoni

Thank you so much for making this! I've seen a few of these outfits at the NYC ARTPOP Pop Up Shop but I had no idea how many pieces were at this little museum. When I saw the purple Monster Ball outfit and the Monster Ball "Bad Romance" outfit I actually got really emotional. I can't wait. I hope they're all the same pieces when I go back to Enigma in October. 

My name isn't Timmers

Daenerys
6 hours ago, Sky Juil said:

When there in person, my eyes filtered out the reflections on the glass cases. But I noticed the reflections in the pictures right away.  Something about flattening the 3d world into 2d images. You did forget to include 2 of the outfits from the ceiling, and the outfits displayed visible outside the store.  The entire Metgala looks are visible from the outside of the store. I almost missed them because I didn't enter from that direction.  I really liked the museum too!

The Met looks were barricaded and roped off to get ready for the show, even the monster ball living dress. 

5 hours ago, HosedDownGypsy said:

D7z6zd5WkAIde2O.jpg

It was displayed with another outfit as you’re leaving the show but the hall was so packed with people trying to get a picture with them I didn’t want to stop :sweat:

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

SharkmanthaC

Great video! I love that they have her Golden Globe displayed.

she/her/hers

Born To Slay

1. Where is the museum? Is it close to where Gaga plays her show? 

2. How much is the entrance fee?

Daenerys
1 hour ago, Born To Slay said:

1. Where is the museum? Is it close to where Gaga plays her show? 

2. How much is the entrance fee?

It’s literally at the entrance of her venue at Park MGM and it’s completely free to get in. You can stay in as long as you want just as long as there’s no long line outside. 

Born To Slay
2 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

Great video! I love that they have her Golden Globe displayed.

They should put her other awards on display, like the video of the year could’ve been next to the meat dress.

cdparky
2 hours ago, Daenerys said:

The Met looks were barricaded and roped off to get ready for the show, even the monster ball living dress. 

It was displayed with another outfit as you’re leaving the show but the hall was so packed with people trying to get a picture with them I didn’t want to stop :sweat:

On the show days last weekend (June 1/2) those were barricaded off. I went back on the Monday morning for a final visit to the Haus, they were no longer barricaded so you could get up to them - so I guess it is only on or around show days they do that.

Archived