💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Lil Nas X plans on boosting his 1st week sales

LateToCult

Featured Posts

LateToCult

I know we’re supposed to hate on him and stuff but honestly his humor is kind of refreshing, in a weird way.  :air:

Like, it’s kind of obvious he’s been trolling stan twitter by how he talks about his chart activity. It feels like there’s a level of self awareness that traditional musicians don’t have. If Nasmaraj made it so can we.  :messga:

FATCAT

Okay but he might as well. Chances are he's going to end up being a one-hit wonder.

Excited to see what else he brings to the table though.

Purr more, hiss less.

Lighter

Stans know best I don’t know why we’re not getting hired for our faves’ marketing team

LateToCult
11 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Okay but he might as well. Chances are he's going to end up being a one-hit wonder.

Excited to see what else he brings to the table though.

I’m pretty sure he knows this too. He’s probably just trying to get a good 1st week and maybe break Mariah’s record and then he’s set. :wtfga:

FATCAT
4 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

I’m pretty sure he knows this too. He’s probably just trying to get a good 1st week and maybe break Mariah’s record and then he’s set. :wtfga:

His song will be used until the end of time so I'm sure he'll be set as long as he makes good on performances and what not. 

Purr more, hiss less.

Lighter
6 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Idk i mean he’s carrying the country-hop/hip-country/trap-country on his back rn i can see him excelling for a longer amount of time since he’s in his own field.

if he makes quality out of that space he’s created of course

LateToCult
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

His song will be used until the end of time so I'm sure he'll be set as long as he makes good on performances and what not. 

Still can’t get over the fact that a Barb might shatter Mariah’s record. Given Nicki and M’s history + Nicki never getting a #1. There’s layers to this sh*t.  :saladga:

LilyLark

Part of me thinks he'll be a one hit wonder, but as some of y'all side there really are't a lot of country-rap-trap people out besides him and Meghan Thee Stallion. He'll very likely never have a hit as big as this one, but he could have a career of sorts. There are plenty of "medium" famous stars that still make bank.

weed
3 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Still can’t get over the fact that a Barb might shatter Mariah’s record. Given Nicki and M’s history + Nicki never getting a #1. There’s layers to this sh*t.  :saladga:

It's a simultaneous blow to both Nicki and Mariah :nooo: 

Archived