Sign in to follow this  
economy

Trump Cancels Plans For Tarrifs On Mexico

Featured Posts

Economy

I wonder how much bond yields will surge on Monday :vegas:

• Like 1

JusKeepBreathin

I feel like this was all to manipulate the markets for his friends. But the deal is pretty ridiculous. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ZacharyMark
29 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I feel like this was all to manipulate the markets for his friends. But the deal is pretty ridiculous. 

Wouldn't be surprised. Americans fooled since the beginning.

Twitter
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Exactly.

AlarmingGraciousAardvark-size_restricted

An American online news and social networking service.

AdmistTheLight

Has anyone tried the avocado? I thought it was delicious :ladyhaha:

Liberaté mi amor
  • LMAO 3

RAMROD

:diane:  guac is safe and stay affordable.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Very ♥ Fine ♥ Versatile ♥ Adaptive ♥ And ♥ Most ♥ Revered ♥ Tech ♥ Dandy ♥

Santa Stefani
1 hour ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Has anyone tried the avocado? I thought it was delicious :ladyhaha:

@wherearetheavocados?

Lion Heart

Now that illegal immigration has been *eliminated* I guess we don't need that wall anymore! :shrug: 

LeoFameMonster

whose counting the next trump tower in Mexico 

Lion Heart

So predictable and exhausting. 

President Trump's deal with Mexico on Friday to drop plans to impose sweeping tariffs on the country in exchange for Mexico's promise to crack down on illegal migration is reportedly made up largely of actions that Mexican officials had already agreed to in discussions over the past several months, The New York Times reported Saturday. 

According to the Times, officials from both countries said Mexico's agreement on Friday to deploy its national guard throughout Mexico, "giving priority to its southern border," had already been promised in March during secret discussions with then-Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen and Olga Sanchez, the Mexican secretary of the interior, in Miami.

Officials told the Times that the central part of Friday's deal, which expanded the program permitting asylum-seekers to remain in Mexico while their claims are processed, was also agreed upon before Friday's announcement. The Times noted that the Migrant Protection Protocols were announced in December by Nielsen during a House Judiciary Committee hearing.