💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion

corvus albus

Featured Posts

VoldeLorde2
2 minutes ago, OBEY said:

It didn’t ? isn’t it #1 on spotify WW? (idk i’m not really tracking the song)

I meant that it didn't do as well as Shape of You or his other songs. I mean, I've had the unfortunate luck of hearing Shape of You at least some point in my life, but I've never heard IDC. And it has JB on it. The artists alone should've brought 1408342 weeks at #1 but it hasn't hit the top spot in the US or Canada, and it doesn't look like it will either. 

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViviLittleM

Madonna releasing another music video and this time for God Control :excited2:

this song is an ovni :excited2:

Gaga better have all her music videos ready this time before the era.............

alp0707
10 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Madonna releasing another music video and this time for God Control :excited2:

this song is an ovni :excited2:

Gaga better have all her music videos ready this time before the era.............

This triggers me. I just remembered Joanne trilogy, and what a mess the concept was

ViviLittleM
Spoiler

It’s the pop trio’s third No. 1 album. Plus: Santana, Luke Combs, Future & Polo G debut in top 10.

Jonas Brothers celebrate their third No. 1 album on the Billboard 200, as Happiness Begins bows atop the chart. The set earned 414,000 equivalent album units in the U.S. in the week ending June 13, of which 357,000 were in album sales. Both figures represent the largest week of the year for any album in terms of units and album sales.

Happiness Begins was released June 7 via Republic Records and is the pop trio’s first studio album since 2009’s chart-topping Lines, Vines and Trying Times.

The Billboard 200 chart ranks the most popular albums of the week in the U.S. based on multi-metric consumption as measured in equivalent album units. Units are comprised of traditional album sales, track equivalent albums (TEA) and streaming equivalent albums (SEA). The new June 22-dated chart (where Happiness debuts at No. 1) will be posted in full on Billboard's websites on June 18.

In total, Happiness Begins’ starting sum of 414,000 equivalent album units are comprised of 357,000 in album sales, 52,000 in SEA units and 5,000 in TEA units.

Let’s take a look at some of the notable achievements the Jonas Brothers claim with the bow of Happiness Begins:

Biggest Week of 2019 for an Album: Happiness Begins launches with 414,000 equivalent album units, the biggest week of 2019 for any album. The last album to post a larger week was Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter V (also released via Republic Records), which started at No. 1 on the Oct. 13, 2018-dated chart with 480,000 units earned. (Happiness surpasses 2019’s previous high-water mark for an album, when Ariana Grande’s Thank U, Next -- another Republic title -- bowed at No. 1 with 360,000 units on the Feb. 23 chart.)

Largest Sales Week for an Album in More Than a Year: Of Happiness’ debut-week units, album sales comprise 357,000 of that sum. That’s the largest sales week for an album since Taylor Swift’s reputation blew in with 1.22 million sold on the Dec. 2, 2017, chart. Happiness’ first-week sales were largely powered by sales generated from a concert ticket/album sale redemption offer with more than 60 dates of the group’s upcoming U.S. arena tour.

Jonas Brothers Talk Bachelor Party Hijinks, Perform 'Only Human' on 'Fallon': Watch

Jonas Brothers’ Biggest Sales Week in More Than a Decade: The last Jonas Brothers album to log a larger sales week than Happiness was A Little Bit Longer, which bowed with 525,000 sold on the Aug. 30, 2008-dated list (at No. 1).

Biggest Week for a Pop Album Since 2017: The last pop album to tally a larger week in total units was Swift’s reputation, when it bowed with 1.24 million equivalent album units earned (Dec. 2, 2017 chart).

Largest Week for an Album by a Group in More Than 3 Years: One has to scroll all the way back to the debut frame of One Direction’s Made in the A.M. to find a larger week racked up by an album from a group; the set started at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 dated Dec. 5, 2015, with 459,000 units. (Happiness also has the biggest sales week for an album by a group since Made in the A.M., as it bowed with 402,000 copies sold.)

Biggest Streaming Album of the Week: Happiness debuts with 52,000 in SEA units, which translates to 68.09 million on-demand audio streams for its songs in its first week. That makes it the album with the most streams for the week.

Happiness Begins was led by the single “Sucker,” which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart March 16 and marked the act’s first No. 1 on the tally. The track has also ruled the all-format Radio Songs chart for six weeks, as of the most recently published chart (dated June 15). A second radio-promoted single, “Cool,” has also reached the top 40 of both lists.

VoldeLorde2
3 hours ago, Artur said:

:giveup: This was such a cute moment, my eye teared up a bit. I'm really happy for them. 

taylor-swift-calm-down-vid-2019-billboar 

Hope WNTCD ends up being a cute hit.

It would've been cool if Gaga showed up in her hot dog costume 

Lady-Gaga-Wearing-A-Hot-Dog-Costume-300x

Iconic moment missed. Taylor, Katy, and Gaga have been compared for years and had arguable the most intense (fanmade) "fueds" of pop fans in the last decade (Roar vs Applause, Bad Blood, Swish Swish, etc). Though Gaga was probably busy with her Software Tour around the US so she couldn't make it:huntyga:

Teal Ambition

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Teal Ambition

Shallow is also still #19 on the Canadian Hot AC chart :air: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

ferretti
13 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Wow. Shocked. How much of that is from bundling?

disco stick tester, inquire within

Andreu
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

Good afternoon :whitney:

Canadian Digital Songs Chart:

#4. Shallow (+2) *37 weeks/entire chart run in top 10*

fabulous lady gaga GIF

Imagine how tired we are :ladyhaha:

Teal Ambition
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Imagine how tired we are :ladyhaha:

to you your opinion GIF