• Created
  • Last Reply
Chuckles
5 hours ago, Wigless said:

what?

what

and what?!

This thread already needs to be shut down sksk

In Hollywood, a “beard” is a lady that “signs a contract” to be the couple of a “closeted” gay actor that has a high profile so the GP believes his straight. Example: Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield during the Spider-man movies. They also say this about Jake Gyllenhaal and some of TS’s past boyfriends...

VoldeLorde2
15 hours ago, Sugden said:

He's Gay

What is the tea on this? Pls provide evidence

Schizophonic

bradley gay? i cant wait for the illuminati theorys after gaga turned him gay or something along that---

Zedd

He's single, maybe he'll find someone to be an album, that would be great.

Gagadonna
9 minutes ago, Brinty binch said:

ah  ah

Sanne Godijn
7 hours ago, organic salad said:

No, you're not. He comes with a lot of baggage - and he's NOT a nice person.

According to his ex-wife, he's cocky, arrogant, a "master manipulator," and had a mean, cold side. He's not well liked in the industry either. 

Bradley dated a SERIES of models and actresses before Irina, including Zoe Saldana (who said he had no respect for her). None lasted more than 2 years. 

He and Irina have been together for 4 years - a record for him. Why blame a third party?

Even gossip blogs who broke the news made it clear that according to their source, the split has NOTHING to do with Gaga, and that nothing romantic happened between her and Bradley. 

I'm sure Gaga's grateful to him, but why on earth would she be interested in an egotistical, CONTROLLING narcissist? Like she said, she's the boss. Has been for a decade! 

Yes, they have great chemistry, but Gaga is a seasoned performer. She has insane chemistry with Brian Newman, Tony Bennett, not to mention Alejandro, Fernando, Roberto, even random fans she pulled up on stage.

Poor girl can't get a break. Being called a "homewrecker" is BAD, especially since a kid is involved. This is not something to joke about. 

Might have to go on Kimmel again.  

Maybe fatherhood has changed him that can ya know

matteonster

My mother called to tell me that in one of the biggest hungarian news channels they announced that Gaga and Bradley are expecting a baby.

And then I was like :sure:

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Kattys
8 hours ago, Akiki said:

Omg people! Stop saying they have a Kid. Having a kid should not make you doomed to stay with a person you won't like. 

Not all couples split and have bad relationships after. It is possible to have a family with split parents.  

True, but you should be responsible and not make a kid first without stable relationship :madge:

Wtf is this modern idea that you can just go in relationship for a year or two, make a kid and then split like it's nothing :madge: My parents are divorced and even though I have amazing contact with my dad it still affects me that my family wasn't complete (now I'm 25 btw)...

LUCARTPOP
1 hour ago, Brinty binch said:

:poot: 

Akiki
55 minutes ago, Kattys said:

True, but you should be responsible and not make a kid first without stable relationship :madge:

Wtf is this modern idea that you can just go in relationship for a year or two, make a kid and then split like it's nothing :madge: My parents are divorced and even though I have amazing contact with my dad it still affects me that my family wasn't complete (now I'm 25 btw)...

The thing is... there is no right time for a Kid. Being stable is abstract. A year ago they maybe thought they were good with each other.  People change, feelings change. I understand that affects you, but I think we need to stop this. There is this stigma around divorce and kids. I think every father and mother should protect their kids and love them, together or not. A kid shouldn't be a reason for keeping up with your misery.  You should educate everyone around you that love comes in many ways and forms. Family is in the heart. 

Lemon Pie

or sh¥t, I thought Bradley was going to release his new single.:neyde:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

SHALLOW
11 hours ago, organic salad said:

According to his ex-wife, he's cocky, arrogant, a "master manipulator," and had a mean, cold side. He's not well liked in the industry either. 

Bradley dated a SERIES of models and actresses before Irina, including Zoe Saldana (who said he had no respect for her). None lasted more than 2 years. 

He and Irina have been together for 4 years - a record for him. Why blame a third party?

Even gossip blogs who broke the news made it clear that according to their source, the split has NOTHING to do with Gaga, and that nothing romantic happened between her and Bradley. 

I'm sure Gaga's grateful to him, but why on earth would she be interested in an egotistical, CONTROLLING narcissist? Like she said, she's the boss. Has been for a decade! 

Yes, they have great chemistry, but Gaga is a seasoned performer. She has insane chemistry with Brian Newman, Tony Bennett, not to mention Alejandro, Fernando, Roberto, even random fans she pulled up on stage.

Poor girl can't get a break. Being called a "homewrecker" is BAD, especially since a kid is involved. This is not something to joke about. 

I had a feeling that he wasn’t exactly as Gaga depicted him during ASIB era but i didn’t know about all this. Anyway, i have a strong opinion that Gaga should start date women and in particulary Janelle Monae :vegas:

Diamond heart99
11 hours ago, organic salad said:

Bout a 9 on the tension scale Rueb...

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

ELECTROHEART

These aren't good or funny news y'all, they are persons and a split can be rough, also they  have a daughter, I feel bad for them tbh.

Hopefully Gaga has nothing to do with that, they only worked together and as Gaga said they showed the audience what they wanted to show.

Stop making jokes and fake rumours about that because it only brings a bad reputation to Gaga i think. 

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Archived