đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Haus Beauty: Sarah's Involvement

Nino

Featured Posts

Throwing my hat in the ring because it's the new thing :derpga: 

Sarah Tanno has been under some kind of contract with Marc Jacobs since 2016 as a brand ambassador, these arrangements always come with some sort of exclusivity. Do you think she'll be able to participate either in the marketing or behind the scenes with Haus Beauty? Personally I hope she's involved because Gaga has turned up her nose at the beauty industry in the past, and I want some passion behind it :air: 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

I hope not...:awkney:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

I hope not...:awkney:

Are you a professional makeup artist? Because Sarah Tanno is. :bye:

TimisaMonster
3 minutes ago, Nino said:

Are you a professional makeup artist? Because Sarah Tanno is. :bye:

Doesn't mean I like her work...lol

It would be weird if she wasn’t involved. Didn’t Gaga just say she wanted Sarah to do her funeral makeup? They’re literally womb to tomb, y’all. 

gagaxsebert

This’ll just end up being another hate thread on Gaga’s team. Smh!

Used to be HighRoad

1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Doesn't mean I like her work...lol

I'm an actually professionally trained and certified makeup artist myself and when I bring up Lady Gaga nobody has ever said a single bad word about Sarah's work. She's a brilliant artist and personal inspiration to many people who actually study and practice makeup professionally.

This ****ing new wave instagram makeup nonsense has made everybody think they're an expert :awkney: Newsflash: If Lady Gaga's face stands out or looks different because her makeup isn't the cookie cutter stamped on cut crease and clown eyebrows, Sarah's doing her job RIGHT. 

12 minutes ago, IrishMonster said:

This’ll just end up being another hate thread on Gaga’s team. Smh!

I'm not letting that happen :trollga: 

andy232000

Well, Sarah and Gaga are very hit or miss. It all depends on Gaga’s vision of her make up line and whether Sarah can make it look good. She might be technically competent, but aesthetically, both their results are iffy at most. Theres several looks I enjoy and severals I dont think look flattering, so Im not pro or con on her being a part of Haus Beauty just yet

37 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

Well, Sarah and Gaga are very hit or miss. It all depends on Gaga’s vision of her make up line and whether Sarah can make it look good. She might be technically competent, but aesthetically, both their results are iffy at most. Theres several looks I enjoy and severals I dont think look flattering, so Im not pro or con on her being a part of Haus Beauty just yet

Aesthetically they're not going for what YOU want. That doesn't make it bad, that's like saying Cheek To Cheek is musically bad because you wanted Act II :lmao: 

andy232000
22 minutes ago, Nino said:

Aesthetically they're not going for what YOU want. That doesn't make it bad, that's like saying Cheek To Cheek is musically bad because you wanted Act II :lmao: 

Yes, you are right! However, when more than half of the fan base is against it then thats definitely a feedback they should take if they want to include some of the fans in their people to please list. If not then they can go for whatever they want regardless of the perception of the public

Just now, andy232000 said:

Yes, you are right! However, when more than half of the fan base is against it then thats definitely a feedback they should take if they want to include some of the fans in their people to please list. If not then they can go for whatever they want regardless of the perception of the public

it's a loud, angry minority that festers on fan forums and the toilet of the internet, social media that are against it. Most people think lady gaga looks BEAUTIFUL. Since Sarah's been brought on in fact, the general public perception of Lady Gaga has gone from ugly masculine weirdo to beautiful film star. Do you really think her beauty team had nothing to do with that? :rip: 

Furthermore she's made many career moves more than half of her fanbase didn't like: the constant cancellations, the genre changing when most of you want dance-pop, going into acting, going to vegas, having any kind of personal life and not being servants to little monsters, etc, etc. The people who criticize Sarah don't harp on those much more relevant issues near as much. It comes from the weird entitlement of little monsters, gays thinking they're fashion/beauty wizards, and the fact that the kardashian-jenners made everybody thing they're the next great makeup artist.

bluemonkey
1 hour ago, andy232000 said:

I agree, no doubt she’s a good make up artist but she has her downs. 

I don’t think she’s as good as like Scott Barnes IMO 

TimisaMonster
2 hours ago, Nino said:

I'm an actually professionally trained and certified makeup artist myself and when I bring up Lady Gaga nobody has ever said a single bad word about Sarah's work. She's a brilliant artist and personal inspiration to many people who actually study and practice makeup professionally.

This ****ing new wave instagram makeup nonsense has made everybody think they're an expert :awkney: Newsflash: If Lady Gaga's face stands out or looks different because her makeup isn't the cookie cutter stamped on cut crease and clown eyebrows, Sarah's doing her job RIGHT. 

As I said...no shade I dont care about YOU being a makeup artist either...if I don't like a look...I dont like it lol

You asked for our opinions...I gave it 

8 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

As I said...no shade I dont care about YOU being a makeup artist either...if I don't like a look...I dont like it lol

You asked for our opinions...I gave it 

You took it as an opportunity to attack one of the best in their field for reasons that are out of her control. I was asking if she'd be involved not whether the sarah tanno hate mob wanted her :lmao:

Everybody within the beauty industry that's aware of her, respects her, I wasnt asking whether random gays who make up stories about their personal lives like the way she puts eye shadow onto lady gaga :rip: 

Archived