💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokemon Sword And Shield (Release Date Trailer)

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Whoaaa!! :excited:

It looks so fun, fam! I am looking forward! :excited2:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Reality

I haven't played a Pokemon game in suuuuuuuuccccccchhhhhh a long time! I'm excited to get this one! The giant pokemon thing is really interesting, and I literally gasped when I was watching the direct live :sweat: It's just so weird yet so cool

Sorta bummed that they didn't show the starter evolutions though. I've always found the starter evolutions to be one of the most interesting things about the game, but I guess they'll have their own separate video like with Sun and Moon.

🃏🖤👹

RAMROD

Dynamax battle looks fun :giveup:

RAMROD
Just now, M Monstre said:

Sorta bummed that they didn't show the starter evolutions though. I've always found the starter evolutions to be one of the most interesting things about the game, but I guess they'll have their own separate video like with Sun and Moon.

Ya, New pokemons and starters evolutions may be gonna be shown first at corocoro magazine as per usual. Maybe closer to the release date.

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I dont own a switch actually fml it looks so good

OMG, add them to your amazon wish list, fam! Maybe any of your family members would see it for Christmas gift idea :fan:

River
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

OMG, add them to your amazon wish list, fam! Maybe any of your family members would see it for Christmas gift idea :fan:

u have a swish and u didn't say anything?:cryga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RahrahWitch

I'm so excited, Finally a controllable camera in open areas with wandering pokemon. Some of the screenshots remind me so much of breath of the wild, I'm HYPED!

Davian

I’m in love with the new Pokémon and the game looks amazing:woot:

Can’t wait to finally see where the starters evolve into:excited2:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

buttsicle

I can't wait for it to come out, yet I hope they don't reveal too many things about the game :selena: I want to feel genuinely surprised when I actually play it.

Sun and Moon was just reveal after reveal and nothing felt like a surprise anymore and I hadn't felt that genuine surprise-shock sort of thing since playing X and Y, when hardly anything about the game was shown. They didn't even tell us the legendaries' names in any of the X and Y trailers :air:

WOOHOO YAHAA

RAMROD
11 minutes ago, River said:

u have a swish and u didn't say anything?:cryga:

:fan:   sorry, fam. Didn't even passed my minds.

gagaxsebert

Pokemon was my childhood and I still played it as I got older but it kinda lost me after sun & mon (great game btw) I don’t like how it’s on switch tho. It’s not like the DS or game boy

Used to be HighRoad

RAMROD
1 hour ago, IrishMonster said:

Pokemon was my childhood and I still played it as I got older but it kinda lost me after sun & mon (great game btw) I don’t like how it’s on switch tho. It’s not like the DS or game boy

Sadly, I believe Nintendo is intending to kill DS soon as Switch were meant to be both handheld, which automatically makes DS obsolete, and stationary console. 

I can’t wait. Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu is kinda boring. I want to play a new Pokémon game since the fourth generation (Pearl) was the last I played.

Archived