πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga Breaks Silence On Carino Split

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/m.eonline.com/ca/amp/news/1046406/lady-gaga-breaks-her-silence-on-split-from-ex-fiance-christian-carino

Β 

Lady Gaga mentioning that last time she performed that jazz song she was wearing a ring on her finger was the first time she reference her EX publicly in a long time

Β 

Somehow that simple statement made it all over the tabloids as news including E-News

Economy

The fact that such a short indirect statement captured in a cellphone in a small jazz club can make so many tabloids shows how thirsty the GP is for Gaga

Β 

Gaga you have to release soonΒ :grr:

Reginald

@ me imagining the homosexual antics that Christian and Johnny must have gotten into over the weekend, YES GAWDΒ :nooo:Β 

Economy
Just now, Reginald said:

@ me imagining the homosexual antics that Christian and Johnny must have gotten into over the weekend, YES GAWDΒ :nooo:Β 

Who's Johnny again? :sweat:

TimisaMonster

Oh I thought she actually explained in a tweet or something what happened between them...

Stream my new single, πŸ’œ"Heartbeat"πŸ’œ, on Spotify!

ydnmnme

I ran here, I thought she gave an interview or somethingΒ :sweat:

𝐼 π’Ήπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“Œπ’Άπ“ƒπ“ƒπ’Ά 𝒷𝑒 π’Άπ“π‘œπ“ƒπ‘’ π’»π‘œπ“‡π‘’π“‹π‘’π“‡, π’·π“Šπ“‰ 𝐼 𝒸𝒢𝓃 𝒷𝑒 π“‰π‘œπ“ƒπ’Ύπ‘”π’½π“‰

LADY HAHA

The title should be "lady Gaga breaks silence on lg6"Β 

I don't care about that sugar daddyΒ 

Reginald
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Who's Johnny again? :sweat:

Johnny DeppΒ :lolly:Β Β Him and ChristianΒ have that kind-of-messy-but-still-secksie-and-possibly-bi-older-man vibeΒ 

Antichrist
5 minutes ago, Reginald said:

Johnny DeppΒ :lolly:Β Β Him and ChristianΒ have that kind-of-messy-but-still-secksie-and-possibly-bi-older-man vibeΒ 

johnny deep can secks me up anytime :diane:

Poor gal . It's just like she said the highlight of her career tends to be her end in relatiobship.hope she finds the right manΒ :kara:

P.s if not gaga i,m available call me xoxo

SHALLOW

Gaga date Janelle Monae and collab with her on LG6 challengeΒ :vegas:

No,but seriously. Since she's bi,she should really start to consider trying to date more women. I don't think she ever saw women as an option for a stable partner since she probably wants a family,but she might still have to adopt cause of her fibro so..

LGMonster95

And yet she didn't break any silence lmao but this just shows that the media is still fully focused on her which is great for her next era

MaryJaneHolland
14 minutes ago, LADY HAHA said:

The title should be "lady Gaga breaks silence on lg6"Β 

I don't care about that sugar daddyΒ 

Same, I ran :air:Β 

G U C C I

She knows exactly what she's doing. She said just enough and yet nothing at the same time and the performance of the song after comment was so ****ing intense!Β 

Bonkers

Speaking of this, are there any updates on stealing Bradley Cooper

giphy.gif

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Archived