bette davis lol GIF by O&O, Inc

I'm the bitch that's fragile

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 minute ago, Mirages said:

*when you can't think of a comeback*

bette davis lol GIF by O&O, Inc

Gurl why you in my mentions again. Have you not read my  comment below . I,m so sorry that mariah carey deserves a stupid ass broke ugly crack hoe like you .its tragic you still can,t get over a 17 year old being the next phase of pop music. Smh mariah carey doesn,t deserves overly obessed large ego stans like u . Let the poor girl breathe be humble. Your srsly stan twitter 2.0

marilyn monroe goodbye GIF

Born To Slay
3 hours ago, Mirages said:

I mean if you consider whispering to be great singing she does take the cake :ohwell:

I’m pretty sure Britney Spears solidified that in like 2001 

Mirages
4 minutes ago, HOEGa said:

Gurl why you in my mentions again. Have you not read my  comment below . I,m so sorry that mariah carey deserves a stupid ass broke ugly crack hoe like you .its tragic you still can,t get over a 17 year old being the next phase of pop music. Smh mariah carey doesn,t deserves overly obessed large ego stans like u . Let the poor girl breathe be humble. Your srsly stan twitter 2.0

marilyn monroe goodbye GIF

No one is pressed :toofunny: stop attacking people just because they don't like the same music like you it's embarassing oh and btw 

blocked GIF by Debby Ryan

I'm the bitch that's fragile

1 minute ago, Pacify Him said:

Pop is officially dead

You mean bubblegum trashy pop aka like the teenage dream. Good that's  dead . Pop sucked anyway

Pacify Him
Just now, HOEGa said:

You mean bubblegum trashy pop aka like the teenage dream. Good that's  dead . Pop sucked anyway

4 reactions: Sad. Shook. Thanks. Lmao :applause:

I’m getting on your nerves

2 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

4 reactions: Sad. Shook. Thanks. Lmao :applause:

Ok....

Gagaplayer315

Well the fact that talking her way through the song like she's out of breath got her this far is tragic :triggered: 

Literally she's no more exciting that the average mumble rapper :nails:

14 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

Well the fact that talking her way through the song like she's out of breath got her this far is tragic :triggered: 

Literally she's no more exciting that the average mumble rapper :nails:

I know that bad guy or bury a friend might not be everyone taste but do listen to her other song like the ballads when the party,s over or lovely with khalid. It's bring shivers to me. Do try 

Luke78619

Yas it’s what she deserves :hor: 

sone of yall really be sleeping on her, her album is lyrically great and the production is A+, amazes me that it’s just herself and her brother who wrote and produced the songs and whatnot. If you gave it a try and it’s not to your taste, then that’s fine, I don’t see why so many people are attacking those that don’t like her :shrug: 

but also don’t see why it’s necessary for some of you to act like this isn’t music just because she whispers in her songs. She had a great voice, as evident in her album and EP prior. 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

1 minute ago, monster78619 said:

Yas it’s what she deserves :hor: 

sone of yall really be sleeping on her, her album is lyrically great and the production is A+, amazes me that it’s just herself and her brother who wrote and produced the songs and whatnot. If you gave it a try and it’s not to your taste, then that’s fine, I don’t see why so many people are attacking those that don’t like her :shrug: 

but also don’t see why it’s necessary for some of you to act like this isn’t music just because she whispers in her songs. She had a great voice, as evident in her album and EP prior. 

Yes .she very underrated and deserves more and sometimes it not about the vocals of the singer but the lyrics and the message behind each song

5 minutes ago, HOEGa said:

Yes .she very underrated and deserves more and sometimes it not about the vocals of the singer but the lyrics and the message behind each song

Many called jonI mitchell a crappy songs with poor vocals but her storyline and songwriting ability allowed her to win various accolades

Archived