đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Brandon Maxwell Wins CFDA Womenswear Designer of The Year

mamo

Featured Posts

mamo

Brandon Maxwell, Friend, Former Stylist and now frequent collaborator of Lady Gaga has won Womenswear Designer of the Year at the prestigious CFDA Awards 2019. He's dressed some of the most powerful women including Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Naomi Campbell and Duchess Meghan of Sussex. Maxwell also designed the now iconic CAMP 4-piece reveal ensemble that Gaga wore to this year's MET gala - So everyone give your congratulations to Mr Maxwell, it's truly well deserved! :vegas:

gallery-1442348609-screen-shot-2015-09-1 Lady-Gaga-2019-Vanity-Fair-Oscar-Party.j

hbz-met-gaga-gettyimages-1147403615.jpg?

_Lady-Gaga-and-Brandon-Maxwell-met-gala-

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

G U C C I

He is completely adorable and Gaga is so good to her friends. I love in the Vogue video where he talks about them flying somewhere and he says she just casually walked through the airport in her bra and panties and straight into an Olive Garden! Our little  Italian Queen :vegas:

Neight Shayde

Nicola, and then Brandon. If Tom Eerebout wants to accomplish a big dream in fashion he better do it now :queenga:

LaLa

Congratulations to him! He really was very overwhelmed in that speech, what a sweetheart :diane:

I’ve been watching this season of Project Runway where he’s one of the judges, and he’s SO funny and also very kind with the contestants. Seems like a really great guy, glad Gaga has him as a friend 

JohnnyVersace

Tbh his best work is for Gaga. Everything he creates for her is stunning and so chic. 

But some of his collections......:awkney:

boyerased

One day people will look back at Gaga's styling team and say it was legendary. You have Nicola. Then Dada went on to do Alyx which is huge in streetwear. Now you have Brandon a CFDA awardee. 

I still think the 2016 oscar dress was the most beautiful  he had yet made for lady gaga

Miel
1 hour ago, BrothaGaga said:

Nicola, and then Brandon. If Tom Eerebout wants to accomplish a big dream in fashion he better do it now :queenga:

41 minutes ago, Kimihiro said:

One day people will look back at Gaga's styling team and say it was legendary. You have Nicola. Then Dada went on to do Alyx which is huge in streetwear. Now you have Brandon a CFDA awardee. 

I think it's been mentioned somewhere that Tom and Sandra have been getting a lot of buzz lately in the industry as stylists to keep a keen eye on.

The power of working with Gaga (while maintaining, like, a decent relationship with her), wow.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
50 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Tbh his best work is for Gaga. Everything he creates for her is stunning and so chic. 

But some of his collections......:awkney:

Yeah, haha. Although, I feel like I've been looking at his pieces always in a relative sense to Gaga's style. Thus, I always see his designs as very monochromatic and flat.

That said, when looking at it from a more broad point of view, I can see why so many people adore his work. It's very classic without being too pastiche. He works a silhouette really well, and usually his patterns and palettes are very tasteful for folks who don't want to wear something too flashy or avant-garde.

I've been loving his work a lot more lately.

Guest Adarsh
3 minutes ago, Miel said:

I think it's been mentioned somewhere that Tom and Sandra have been getting a lot of buzz lately in the industry as stylists to keep a keen eye on.

The power of working with Gaga (while maintaining, like, a decent relationship with her), wow.

Yes they were named #1 celebrity stylists and also won the Hollywood something award

Miel
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

Yes they were named #1 celebrity stylists and also won the Hollywood something award

Oh wow, good for them. Gaga is very loyal to the people who do good by her, nice. It's like the opposite of the Gaga Curse omg

Does... uh, does Gaga need a former research scientist to work on her team? I can cook, too I'm-

Archived