💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Good PC adventure games?

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

Hello everyone! My exam week is over and I decided to play some good PC games but I can't find good light hearted adventure game. Whatever I played turned out to be some murder mystery **** and I'm not willing to play that... Do you have any suggestions? Something cute with good story? IDK.. I don't want something where I'll have to kill people... 

dynamite

I like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2 for the PC... You have to kill a lot of people but magically so it's ok :laughga:

Regina George
3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Parts 1 and 2 for the PC... You have to kill a lot of people but magically so it's ok :laughga:

I love Harry Potter! Will try it out! Thankss :hug:

Nuggets

if you want to try a light hearted game i recommend you Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky.

- Amazing Story

- Really good graphics

- Memorable characters

250px-MD_Sky_EN_boxart.jpg

gfs_116955_2_6.jpg 1-pmdsky01739.png

I recommend you to play it on mobile tho.

Favorite McDonald's Snack

Regina George
7 minutes ago, Nuggets said:

if you want to try a light hearted game i recommend you Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky.

- Amazing Story

- Really good graphics

- Memorable characters

250px-MD_Sky_EN_boxart.jpg

gfs_116955_2_6.jpg 1-pmdsky01739.png

I recommend you to play it on mobile tho.

Love this! Thank you so much! :hug:

bloody g

A story about my uncle. Really short, you don't have to kill anyone. Just play and enjoy the experience.

If you want something more action based, Nier Automata. You kill robots, so don't worry about gore. The first mission is kinda weird, but the rest is really entertaining.

I'm guessing you're more of an explorer player? What are some games you've enjoyed?

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Regina George
8 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

A story about my uncle. Really short, you don't have to kill anyone. Just play and enjoy the experience.

If you want something more action based, Nier Automata. You kill robots, so don't worry about gore. The first mission is kinda weird, but the rest is really entertaining.

I'm guessing you're more of an explorer player? What are some games you've enjoyed?

Just watched the trailer for ''A story about my uncle'' and I loved it! Will def play it! Last game I played that I REALLY liked was "Life Is Strange" (and "Until Dawn" - even tho it's amazing.. I'm over scary games..).. Before that I played ''Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons'', ''Tomb Raider'' (1,2,3), ...

edengowon

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture is an excellent game. It's kinda adventure/mystery, it's a lot like an interactive story. 

It's available on PS4 and Windows :) 

the artist formerly known as melancholia

I haven't played it myself, but one of my friends has been playing "A Hat in Time" recently.  It looks pretty cute; it's a platformer.

Regina George
9 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

Everybody's Gone To The Rapture is an excellent game. It's kinda adventure/mystery, it's a lot like an interactive story. 

It's available on PS4 and Windows :) 

Wow this looks amazing! Thank you! :heart:

Regina George
3 minutes ago, jsn said:

I haven't played it myself, but one of my friends has been playing "A Hat in Time" recently.  It looks pretty cute; it's a platformer.

Just saw the trailer for this and it looks SUPER cute! Thank you :heart:

FlopSlurper

Install the Epic Games Launcher they give out a free game every 2 weeks, most are basic but there has been some that are really fun

Also since you enjoy Life Is Strange, keep an eye out for Detroit: Become Human it's coming to PC soon and it's SO good

River

Okami HD, you feel so connected that you'll become emotional, it won't click at the beginning but after one hour you won't stop playing it.

Yoku's Island Express is pretty amazing, an adventure Metroidvania with pinball mechanics but it's very short.

The Messenger is awesome, I'm about to finish it, a ninja Metroidvania, it's full of jokes, beautiful pixel art and cool bosses fights.

If you don't have a Switch but likes girl power games, Bayonetta 1 is playable on PC

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

LordEnigma
37 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Just watched the trailer for ''A story about my uncle'' and I loved it! Will def play it! Last game I played that I REALLY liked was "Life Is Strange" (and "Until Dawn" - even tho it's amazing.. I'm over scary games..).. Before that I played ''Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons'', ''Tomb Raider'' (1,2,3), ...

Love Life Is Strange! I'm currently playing the prequel!

Marilyn MonHoe

I’d recommend Camp Buddy! It’s not an adventure game but it’s a narrative driven 18+ story that changes depending on who you choose as your love interest. Plus the sex scenes are quite explicit if that’s something that you’d be into :lolly:

I honestly love the story a lot but the yaoi (Gay Love) is pretty good too :lolly:

DBF23-ACB-5-E26-4-C0-A-8-AAF-C89-A4-AE98

0-EE9714-A-6907-4-C13-BA20-3-D804-E62-D9

Spoiler

0-A74-C8-E6-0-BED-4-E22-9716-7044-AA200-

:lolly:

Archived