Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Will Gaga ever perform ASIB songs?

PlastiscGuy

Featured Posts

PlastiscGuy

I know Shallow has kinda become one of her signature song now, so it's quite obvious she will perform it, but what about the rest? Will she? With the ASIB era over months ago, is it possible near the future?

Let's remember Gaga only sang TIHTY during the documentary campaign. Along with her other songs from her albums, that now remained forgotten :selena:

So, what do you think, will Gaga ever perform any other ASIB song? 

PG.

PlastiscGuy

Cause I mean... Everybody expected either ARUTW or INLA at the Grammys/Oscars and it didn't happen :air: and I would love to hear them live someday... 

PG.

Creyk

No

She said those are not her songs, they belong to Ally and she was happy to get rid of the "Ally energy". She said the moment filming finished she dyed her hair back blonde to get back to her old self that was Ally-free.

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, Creyk said:

No

She said those are not her songs, they belong to Ally and she was happy to get rid of the "Ally energy". She said the moment filming finished she dyed her hair back blonde to get back to her old self that was Ally-free.

So I guess if I ever want to hear them live, I'll have to watch the movie again then :messga:

PG.

Creyk
1 minute ago, Rifek said:

Would she lie to us? :flop:

Well, she did lie...WDYDT and Heal Me are not on the enigma setlist.

FfFfFfFF

Maybe Always Remember Us This Way. I know she said they are not her songs but we all know how fast she changes her mind. :ladyhaha:

theahsfan

I'm fine w her performing Shallow, INLA, ARUTW, ITA? but I never want her to perform those awful pop songs again

Ryusei

She is singing Shallow so... 

I can't imagine her not singing ARUTW next tour tbh

Musery

imnotyourbabe10
16 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

I'm fine w her performing Shallow, INLA, ARUTW, ITA? but I never want her to perform those awful pop songs again

Agreed. The pop songs were meant to be pretty empty and vapid or sell-out for Ally anyway, right? 

Plus, I find ASIB to be such a downer. Nothing wrong with heavy music but got-dam!

Italian

I don't think she'll do the ballads, but I see her doing a Heal Me/Hair Body Face/Why Did You Do That medley on the next tour

theahsfan
Just now, imnotyourbabe10 said:

Agreed. The pop songs were meant to be pretty empty and vapid or sell-out for Ally anyway, right? 

Plus, I find ASIB to be such a downer. Nothing wrong with heavy music but got-dam!

I know the tone of the music is overall depressing and it reminds you of the movie and that's not what I want from a Gaga show

Hair Body Face & Heal Me were written and conceptualized and made at the same time as The Cure but you can just tell two are Ally songs and one is a Gaga song

Rifek
8 minutes ago, Italian said:

I don't think she'll do the ballads, but I see her doing a Heal Me/Hair Body Face/Why Did You Do That medley on the next tour

I see exactly the opposite.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Mirages

I still don't understand why we haven't had a proper medley performance at an award show :triggered:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Archived