💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Around what time does Gaga come out?

DirtyPony33

Featured Posts

DirtyPony33

I have early GA tickets, but also I don't want to be standing waiting too long so I was thinking of going in a little later. 

ferretti

She comes out pretty close to the start time, like 15 after maybe.

Also, early GA, you are lined up inside and there is a pretty decent amount of room to sit, at least where we were, so that worked out pretty well.

They say not to come before 5 or whatever time it is to line up, but there are a BUNCH of people already there 'not lining up' in a loose line, ha.

disco stick tester, inquire within

DirtyPony33

Oh that's great. Last time for ARTPOP in Vegas I felt like we waited at least two hours while we listened to lady starlight bumping the same beat over and over again -____-

DirtyPony33

Update I went yesterday and she came out around 8:40. My partner and I had early ga but we got into the pit around 7 on our left side which I kind of regret because we couldn't really see her for most of the show! The pit didn't start getting full until after 8. 

tylertremallose
On 5/29/2019 at 10:43 AM, MonsterMom said:

Who opens for her?

No one opens for a Vegas residency. So she comes out around 8:20-8:30

tylertremallose
On 5/29/2019 at 10:43 AM, ferretti said:

She comes out pretty close to the start time, like 15 after maybe.

Also, early GA, you are lined up inside and there is a pretty decent amount of room to sit, at least where we were, so that worked out pretty well.

They say not to come before 5 or whatever time it is to line up, but there are a BUNCH of people already there 'not lining up' in a loose line, ha.

I got lucky and got a good spot with regular GA cuz gaga was walking around and people were distracted with that lol 

Archived