💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Instagram Ad For Sirius XM Event

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

I really think this'll be like when she played songs at the iTunes festival in 2013 before ARTPOP

Maybe we'll have a single JUNE 21 

EDIT: I'm not making a point of this because it says "new beginnings", I know that doesn't mean Gaga, it's more about the DESIGN OF IT which doesn't remind me of ENIGMA at all... who knows what'll happen

Kimmo

“Celebrate a new beginning” :oprah:

the clickbait is real with Sirius....:interestinga:

Hottie Detector

Ryusei

guys the new beginning is sirius and pandora not gaga...

This is after all her June Enigma dates so this will be.... another enigma show, bookmark me :vegas: 

Musery

LetsGetHigh
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

“Celebrate a new beginning” :oprah:

the clickbait is real with Sirius....:interestinga:

Because SiriusXM is merging with Pandora or something. Has nothing to do with Gaga. :laughga:

Kimmo
5 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said:

Because SiriusXM is merging with Pandora or something. Has nothing to do with Gaga. :laughga:

That’s why I said clickbait...:interestinga:

Hottie Detector

Stef
13 minutes ago, theahsfan said:
I really think this'll be like when she played songs at the iTunes festival in 2013 before ARTPOP

Yeah, no :cryga:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Y’all are something else. “Celebrate a new beginning” does NOT mean new music. Y’all jump at any “tea” with literally zero receipts and it’s honestly so exhausting. :saladga:

weed

"new beginning" aside, the yellow visuals are new, nothing looks like enigma, a night you'll never forget, there are other clues signaling something is coming

VoldeLorde2

I like the font for her name. Idk, it just screams new era bc she’s never had that style before

QueenGermanotta

Wow I was going to call out the delulus but this fanbase evolved. Maybe everyone is tired of Gaga not releasing and got used to it lmao.

But honestly, we are not the most delusional fanebase anymore (atleast in the last few weeks)

Usually everyone belived if a fly said she worked with gaga and had a twitter account. Monster would take everything and make it into a LG6 speculation. 

We evolved!

LeoFameMonster

I really need a new wig for her performances. that blue thang isnt doing it for me, or her for that matter loll

Archived