question

My Enigma Outfit

Savage

Featured Posts

Savage
13 minutes ago, Zander said:

I saw this a while ago...

il_340x270.1648055637_a056.jpg

You could also spray paint (or paint) the Enigma logo on the back using a template?

enigma-jacket.jpg

Maybe add some studs / spikes to the epaulettes, lapel or collar and go the more punkish route.  Really depends how much you want to do to it or keep simple as the colour itself is actually really ****ing cool.

Thank you! This looks SO COOL! The show is in two weeks, I could print out the template ... Do you think spray paint would stay on this material and not scratch off? Thanks again for the help, this would look so cool! I may do the Logo in black, since the rest of the outfit is trying to be the same colors as the DITD outfit. 

Zander
6 minutes ago, Savage said:

Thank you! This looks SO COOL! The show is in two weeks, I could print out the template ... Do you think spray paint would stay on this material and not scratch off? Thanks again for the help, this would look so cool! I may do the Logo in black, since the rest of the outfit is trying to be the same colors as the DITD outfit. 

Spray paint probably would eventually come off (but were talking quite a long time, longer than leather) - you could always hand paint it to with paint for pvc fabric.  Good luck, just have fun with it! Biker jackets / vest alway seem like such a fun thing to customise as you can pretty much do whatever with it.

Duella Dvil
6 hours ago, Savage said:

How can I get the sequins on tho? Is there any easy way??

E-600 it's gonna take time and lots of glue/ventilation

www.instagram.com/theduella666

kaojen

To remove the adhesive try GooGone 

im a teacher and that is a must have lol 

but whatever you do, E-6000 and Hot Glue are magical.

ImTired
On 5/28/2019 at 5:19 PM, Savage said:

Im so mad at myself rn. I bought a neon green biker vest as a mix of a Judas/Enigma type look. I started to superglue sequins on it to spell out Judas on the back, but it didn't come out well so I stopped halfway through and now I don't know how to get the superglue off. It's a plastic vinyl like material (the jacket) kinda like the see through plastic on the JWT backpack. How do I get it off without ruining the jacket, and does anyone have any ideas on how to make the jacket less boring? I already spent so much $ on it. :wtf:

May have to just stone the whole thing. :ladyhaha:

• 8 months later...

this is late reply, but goo gone or acetone will remove hotfix rhinestones from fabric.  idk about vinyl, but if you're trying to get rhinestones off of a dry clean-able fabric, a pro costuming tip i learned is that you can bring the garment to a dry cleaner in a pillowcase and see if they will dry clean it, which will remove the stones' adhesive.   some drycleaners will and some wont, but i found that to be an amazing industry pro tip i learned!  xo

find your freedom in the music

Venus Rose
2 minutes ago, sienamoon said:

this is late reply, but goo gone or acetone will remove hotfix rhinestones from fabric.  idk about vinyl, but if you're trying to get rhinestones off of a dry clean-able fabric, a pro costuming tip i learned is that you can bring the garment to a dry cleaner in a pillowcase and see if they will dry clean it, which will remove the stones' adhesive.   some drycleaners will and some wont, but i found that to be an amazing industry pro tip i learned!  xo

I was wondering why this was trending :selena:

Archived