Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Predictions on when new Enigma Dates/Tickets will go on Sell

Abigail

Featured Posts

Abigail

Does anyone have any guesses on when presale will go up for new Enigma dates/ when we'll know what the new dates even are? I know that the residency is confirmed through 2020 so I guess we're just waiting for more nights to be released!:vegas:

Stef

She’ll wait until there’s fresh hope for LG6 in order for her to be able to shoot it right out of our hands again :vegas: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Kimblue

I’m guessing this summer around the same time it was announced last year.

MonsterMom

How do you get tickets before they sell out? Can you get on an email list? 

joannesrats
17 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

When the original Enigma tickets were announced, I believe there was something you could sign up to get access to the presale with a special code. However, when I got my code, there were so many people doing it that it was still hard to snag tickets on that, and even difficult to just login with the code to see the tickets available. 

TimisaMonster

I think she'll put out tickets in Septemberish? 

However, if she still has no new music I won't buy a ticket...what's the point?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Tiny Purse

What if she releases enigma tickets with a ticket bundle for LG6? Could be a reason that the album isn’t being released in spring...

SharkmanthaC

Hoping I will be able to get some whenever she does. 

1 hour ago, MonsterMom said:

When she released additional Jazz & Piano tickets, I signed up for the "fan club" and got an email with a presale code.  I was able to log in and see them, but I didn't buy any.  The presale codes/emails are free to sign up for. (Just go sign up for the emails if you don't get them already.)

she/her/hers

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Hoping I will be able to get some whenever she does. 

When she released additional Jazz & Piano tickets, I signed up for the "fan club" and got an email with a presale code.  I was able to log in and see them, but I didn't buy any.  The presale codes/emails are free to sign up for. (Just go sign up for the emails if you don't get them already.)

Thanks. Just signed up!

Twitter

September 2019. 

My guess is she won’t do shows after the November dates and a revamped Enigma will start in Jan-Feb 2020. 

LUCARTPOP

I have a feeling she will take a break from Enigma, start the album campaign in January and probably do a small spring/summer tour in a few countries in Europe and Asia, an Enigma revamp with songs from LG6. Something like Britney did with Piece of Me. 

TinyGa
On 5/27/2019 at 9:01 PM, MonsterMom said:

When she released additional Jazz & Piano tickets, I signed up for the "fan club" and got an email with a presale code.

Is this different than signing up for emails on her site and on vegas.ladygaga.com? :sweat:

Archived