Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

Just got scammed online for $240 trying to buy Enigma GA

nakedidea

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

It's your own fault. Use the trusted platforms for transactions and ticket swaps like this.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Biggest Fan
1 hour ago, Loeppke said:

When you said “personal information” I didn’t think you meant his drivers license! :air:

isn’t that enough I mean what else

🤖

littlepotter
37 minutes ago, Unites said:

It's your own fault. Use the trusted platforms for transactions and ticket swaps like this.

Ok but OP already stated many times that it's his own fault? What's the point of your comment? Ugh

chaeri pls

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, Unites said:

No need to remind all of us, we know.

3 hours ago, Zander said:

If you’re going to do transactions like this again 100% do it through PayPal that way the only details you give out are your email address + there generally very good in situations like this.

No. Just do it in official websites.

I got scammed too tryna pay for concert tickets, 200 bucks, and the tickets were e-tickets, the person printed fake ones, thank god I checked the validity of the ticket before because else i wouldve waited for 6 hours in the cold for nothing. 

TimisaMonster

Lesson learned...dont trust anyone online 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Luke78619
5 hours ago, nakedidea said:

I'm a dummy. 

If I knew that I would have known he was up to something. 

We spoke on the phone, he gave me all these tips of transactions and shared his info about his family and honestly he truly truly seemed like a genuine guy. He wasn't even pushy to sell.. Ugh. 

Soooooo have you actually contacted your bank yet coz you haven’t said anything about that :awkney:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

dynamite
5 hours ago, Unites said:

Thanks for the advice Dumbledore. :excuseu:

Also don't victim blame, it's the scammers fault.

ApplauseftAdele

Did u PayPal him? U could reverse the transaction or pretend it’s a fraud payment and u got hacked and they’ll reverse it

LordEnigma

I was selling my Xbox One and some guy offered me an extra $200 and I was a broke bitch so I said sure! He texted me saying he was a military person and that I needed to send him iTunes Gift cards with $500 on 5 different cards. I immediately blocked the number :spin:

People will do ANYTHING. I would call the bank and see if you can dispute it - lots of places are really good with that stuff.

gypsy101

yeah the guy in that driver’s license is definitely not him

or you should visit his address and find out

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived