Apple Music
politics

Eco-Friendly wars By Elizabeth Warren

Featured Posts

Faysalaaa

Shes so progressive with her Eco Friendly crimes. This is the policies of a corporate democrate acting like a progressive. How about not invading countries for no reason. Maybe promote that?

Edited by Faysalaaa

uo111

Ah liberals. Trashing some of their best options because their views aren't extreme enough. I am sure they will be the first to cry when trump wins 2020.

Conservatives be like, "well, he is **** but I'll vote for him because he has republican by his name."

Liberals be like, "SO ****ING **** OMG ABOLISH THE MILITARY OR YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPACE #nobody2020."

Such a lack of nuance on both sides, but one wins elections and one doesn't. You gays better prepare for another 4 years of trump and losing all of your rights. And gals, get on birth control right now because god forbid you get pregnant with complications, you will literally die and doctors will do nothing for you. All because liz wants a green military instead of no military.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
43 minutes ago, uo111 said:

Ah liberals. Trashing some of their best options because their views aren't extreme enough. I am sure they will be the first to cry when trump wins 2020.

Conservatives be like, "well, he is **** but I'll vote for him because he has republican by his name."

Liberals be like, "SO ****ING **** OMG ABOLISH THE MILITARY OR YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPACE #nobody2020."

Such a lack of nuance on both sides, but one wins elections and one doesn't. You gays better prepare for another 4 years of trump and losing all of your rights. And gals, get on birth control right now because god forbid you get pregnant with complications, you will literally die and doctors will do nothing for you. All because liz wants a green military instead of no military.

Who said im a Liberal?

This is American privilege caring about birth controls and gays over American citizens killing innocent foreigners for no reason and torturing them for decades. Im sorry that your privilege think its okay to compromise foreigners life for birth control.

Its is a politicians job to earn peoples vote, not the other way around. Or what is the point of living in a Democracy? even given someone as horrible as Trump, Democrats did not win. Voter shaming and having Russian conspiracies instead of facing the truth is what will get you Trump 2020.

If my choices are a corporate democrat or Trump, I dont mind having Trump because they are both bought, controlled, and work for the same people while giving you the delusion that you have a choice. They all work for The Military Industrial Complex, Wall street, and corporations which is the same system the got us Trump.

uo111
4 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Who said im a Liberal?

No one?

Faysalaaa
2 minutes ago, uo111 said:

No one?

I thought that comment was directed to me..

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

If my choices are a corporate democrat or Trump, I dont mind having Trump because they are both bought, controlled, and work for the same people while giving you the delusion that you have a choice. They all work for The Military Industrial Complex, Wall street, and corporations which is the same system the got us Trump.

F*cking what? I'm sorry but that's just stupid. Give me a cooperate shill who WON'T strip people of their human rights over that c*nt Trump any day.

Also, I'm less than a minute into this video and I can already tell you it's ridiculous. Warren's in the right that we should use renewable energy whenever and wherever possible. To think otherwise is just dumb or willfully ignorant to benefit the oil co.'s and the politicians they've bought at the detriment of our natural world.

Stop watching crap like this. You might as well turn on Fox News or tune in to Alex Jones.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me.
  • Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

uo111
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I thought that comment was directed to me..

Naw girl, it was directed towards the video specifically.

PartySick
1 hour ago, uo111 said:

As much as I like Dems and Liberals, I have to admit it's a real pain in the ass to see them shoot themselves (and the rest of us) in the foot over and over.

Imo, #AnyoneButTrump2020 idgaf who it is.

I don't need you to respect me, I respect me. I don't need you to love me, I love me.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Spanish Eyes
29 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Who said im a Liberal?

This is American privilege caring about birth controls and gays over American citizens killing innocent foreigners for no reason and torturing them for decades. Im sorry that your privilege think its okay to compromise foreigners life for birth control.

Its is a politicians job to earn peoples vote, not the other way around. Or what is the point of living in a Democracy? even given someone as horrible as Trump, Democrats did not win. Voter shaming and having Russian conspiracies instead of facing the truth is what will get you Trump 2020.

Okay, yes and no. One party is demonstrably worse than the other. I agree that our foreign policy is a ****ing nightmare. I just don't think people stateside should have to suffer for the sake of ideological purity.

rumours
3 minutes ago, ARTEPOPINTHELIFE said:

eco friendly my e**s

Omg yaaassss give @Eggs that promo 

• LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Faysalaaa
14 hours ago, PartySick said:

F*cking what? I'm sorry but that's just stupid. Give me a cooperate shill who WON'T strip people of their human rights over that c*nt Trump any day.

Also, I'm less than a minute into this video and I can already tell you it's ridiculous. Warren's in the right that we should use renewable energy whenever and wherever possible. To think otherwise is just dumb or willfully ignorant to benefit the oil co.'s and the politicians they've bought at the detriment of our natural world.

Stop watching crap like this. You might as well turn on Fox News or tune in to Alex Jones.

Democrats do violate human rights but nobody talks about it because the truth is, nobody cares about human rights, people care about self interest. They will allow Obama to violate human rights aslong as he is a democrat. Democrats violate human rights in a manipulative way with a noble peace price unlike Republicans who tell you what they will do.

Obama violated many human rights including the espionage act, freedom of press, immigration, government surveillance, gay marriage, dont ask dont tell, war on drugs, Dakota Pipeline, environmental violation, Ukraine, slavery in libya, funding Saudi war on yemen, funding alqaeda, interference in foreign election, war torture, illegal drone strikes, bailing out wall street criminals..

Ill watch whatever I want and I dont mind watching Fox or Alex Jones..

Edited by Faysalaaa

Woolfsmck

Well.....the earth will stop turning if Trump is/isn't redeelectedfied

🥰

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Faysalaaa
28 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Okay, yes and no. One party is demonstrably worse than the other. I agree that our foreign policy is a ****ing nightmare. I just don't think people stateside should have to suffer for the sake of ideological purity.

Its not ideological purity to ask for people to not kill millions of innocent people for decades continuously. No party is better than the other, they are both put in place to make you feel like you have a choice. Both parties violate human rights outside and inside the united states. Read my last comment to PartySick as I explain more..

PartySick
2 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Obama violated many human rights including the espionage act, freedom of press, immigration, government surveillance, gay marriage, dont ask dont tell, war on drugs, Dakota Pipeline, environmental violation, slavery in libya, finding Saudi war on yemen, funding alqaeda, interference in foreign election, war torture, illegal drone strikes, bailing out wall street criminals..

Ill watch whatever I want and I dont mind watching Fox or Alex Jones..

What? :sharon:

Obama wasn't perfect but then again he's not the poster child for every Dem either. He's been called out by the left for his treatment of whistleblowers, expanding Bush's drone program, and deporting so many illegals. We hold our people accountable.

Not sure what you mean with some of those though. DADT ended with him. Gays won nation wide marriage rights and protections against discrimination with him. He didn't fund Al Qaeda, that's...Regan? I think Regan's admin was the one that armed the rebels that became Al Qaeda but don't quote me on that. He didn't spy on Trump's campaign ffs. He didn't interfere with any elections. Torture, drone strikes, slavery in other countries, these things all existed before him. I can tell where you get your info from. The same people that blame him for ISIS' creation despite it forming in the 1990's and surging to power in 2005 after the US toppled Saddam's regime.

Meanwhile Trump and his GOP are currently trying to start a nuclear war with NK, a war war with Iran, turning every allied nation against us either through sh*tty diplomacy or his "America first" rhetoric and policies, criminalizing immigrants, locking up children, 6 of whom have died (and no, that wasn't started under Obama's admin), and on the home front he's tearing up environmental protection legislation, giving tax breaks to the wealthiest Americans while slashing aide programs for the poorest, stonewalling disaster relief funds because they don't have border wall money included, threatening to jail/investigate his political opponents, has told over 10,000 boldface lies over the last two years, and is currently working towards turning female, black, gay, trans, non-native, and non-Christian Americans into second class citizens.

Abortion rights? HA. Gay marriage? Nah. Citizenship for gay couples' kids? Pbbbt. Want to refuse service to anyone based on religious beliefs even if you're a doctor or EMT? Go ahead. You're trans but want to serve your country? No! You want your kids to stop dying in near-daily school shootings? LOL. Need help with that medical emergency? Should've been more careful. Your groceries cost more because of the trade war with China? Oh well.

I could go on but I'd be here all day.

Lastly, the classics. He was put in power by Russian meddling in our election to sew disinformation and directly hack ballot machines. That is a fact no matter what he tweets. He's openly bragged about sexually assaulting women and getting away with it because he's rich. He mocked a disabled reporter. He's called Mexicans criminals and played a fear mongering game with the "caravan of criminals" aka people who applied for asylum in the US which is 100% legal.

I'm sorry, but if you consider this "man" to be a valid choice in any capacity then we have nothing to talk about.

• Thanks 1