rumor

TS7 Album Name Confirmed?

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

zakariah

if it’s true then it’s definitely her worst album title ever :flop:

Taylucifer
4 hours ago, Pray4FameGa said:

Please not an album about being in love and being happy I can't take it :giveup:

I don't think it will be. There a theories that it is a double album and one side will be happy and other other more raw. And if that doesn't happen Taylor said that there is at least one really, really, really, really, really sad song. 

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Taylucifer
1 hour ago, Aquarius said:

if it’s true then it’s definitely her worst album title ever :flop:

kinda agree:vegas:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Taylucifer
3 hours ago, Kimmo said:

Im confused... is this news or a question? :oprah:

yes

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Taylucifer
2 hours ago, Boris2 said:

Honey, change this to “opinion” before mods come for you :lolga:

2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It's already too late once they posted this :gayhat:

It's algood, I'm irrelevant:vegas:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

Magneto

I'm so here for new Taylor, but I'm really not here for either 'Lover', 'Kaleidoscope' or 'Awesome' as titles. Maybe it also has to do with the theme of the era resulting in a lot of possible album titles sounding very Disney

Free my mind

Taylucifer
41 minutes ago, Magneto said:

I'm so here for new Taylor, but I'm really not here for either 'Lover', 'Kaleidoscope' or 'Awesome' as titles. Maybe it also has to do with the theme of the era resulting in a lot of possible album titles sounding very Disney

I mean it's it might be slightly nostalgic soooo maybe Disney is right up her alley:saladga:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

StrawberryBlond

Lover is a really bad name for an album title, just far too weird on its own and doesn't make sense. Kaleidoscope is a cooler name but it would be difficult for her younger fans to spell (even I struggle to spell it and I'm a good speller) and Kelis has an album called Kaleidoscope (released in 1999 and someone already had an album called 1989 before her so I don't think she's that picky). Butterfly is already the name of one of Mariah Carey's most iconic albums so we don't want that association. Rainbow was the name of Kesha's album released just 2 years ago which got nominated for Grammys so I don't think she'd want to be accused of copying. Home is such a cliche title, so many artists have used it, way too basic. And Awesome, well, if her album is any less than, she's going to run the risk of getting slammed in reviews as critics really don't like it when the artist tries to tell them how to think. That leaves Heart as being the sole halfway ok title but still not that good. Looks like this title is doomed.

Why does Taylor have some of the most boring album titles I've ever seen? My mind can only process so many one-word titles from an artist until it starts getting really annoyed. One word titles should be rare, not back to back. If she starts naming them after song titles, that'll really be regressing back to her early days (Fearless, Speak Now and Red were all titles that featured a song with the same name on them).

Taylucifer
2 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Lover is a really bad name for an album title, just far too weird on its own and doesn't make sense. Kaleidoscope is a cooler name but it would be difficult for her younger fans to spell (even I struggle to spell it and I'm a good speller) and Kelis has an album called Kaleidoscope (released in 1999 and someone already had an album called 1989 before her so I don't think she's that picky). Butterfly is already the name of one of Mariah Carey's most iconic albums so we don't want that association. Rainbow was the name of Kesha's album released just 2 years ago which got nominated for Grammys so I don't think she'd want to be accused of copying. Home is such a cliche title, so many artists have used it, way too basic. And Awesome, well, if her album is any less than, she's going to run the risk of getting slammed in reviews as critics really don't like it when the artist tries to tell them how to think. That leaves Heart as being the sole halfway ok title but still not that good. Looks like this title is doomed.

Why does Taylor have some of the most boring album titles I've ever seen? My mind can only process so many one-word titles from an artist until it starts getting really annoyed. One word titles should be rare, not back to back. If she starts naming them after song titles, that'll really be regressing back to her early days (Fearless, Speak Now and Red were all titles that featured a song with the same name on them).

Yes, I 100% agree. There is a chance it isn't lover cause so far everything is just speculation. but I think out of all the theories is the most likely:messga:

1989 (TV) is out NOW

MaryJaneHolland
19 hours ago, Hades said:

Kaleidoscope would be better.:noparty:

Spelling if fun and 'kaleidoscope' is a hard word to spell :lana:

ChromaticPrincess

has anyone though about the possibility of some of the words like lover or calm or awesome, being in phrases, i.e. "New Lover" or "Perfect Lover" or "No Other Lover" 

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

Archived