Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

We studied Gaga today in psychology

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

Mirrion Rizzons

Today in psychology my class started the psychopathology unit and our first lesson was on the concept of ‘abnormality’ 

so my teacher showed us all a pic of Gaga and we all had to think about what made her ‘abnormal’

the locals in my class all commented on her being eccentric 

then there was me to my table like “she has PTSD, fibromyalgia, depression...previous eating disorders....”

and we were both right 

we discussed her mental illness & her eccentric outfits 

truly a versatile queen, tackling every possible field ever 

haus education coming to schools soon  :vegas:

Donna Noble

Get that promo

OT: Interesting how she's slipping back into the gp's minds again. Also part of it could be to do with her humble upbringing. Had she been a snobby person, we probably wouldn't have got The Fame album (which is about feeling famous without being rich) and The Fame is basically where it all started 

Government Hooker-eh

Smother Em Eh
12 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Today in psychology my class started the psychopatholy unit and our first lesson was on the concept of ‘abnormality’ 

so my teacher showed us all a pic of Gaga and we all had to think about what made her ‘abnormal’

the locals in my class all commented on her being eccentric 

then there was me to my table like “she has PTSD, fibromyalgia, depression...previous eating disorders....”

and we were both right 

we discussed her mental illness & her eccentric outfits 

truly a versatile queen, tackling every possible field ever 

haus education coming to schools soon  :vegas:

I love this!!!

What pic did they show of Gaga?

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Smother Em Eh

This is awesome. I wish we did this in my psychology class in HS. 

:nails:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Reject False Icons

And what conclusion did you come to?:udidnt:

whore

SAME! In my sociology class we were assigned to write a page about deviant behavior and the photo on the board was Gaga at the 2009 Grammy's red carpet. We were supposed to write a paragraph about how if Gaga was a deviant personality and why or why not. 

Mirrion Rizzons
46 minutes ago, Smother Em Eh said:

I love this!!!

What pic did they show of Gaga?

APTOPIX-Japan-Lady-Ga_Horo.jpg

cutieeeee

crisTEAne
1 hour ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

psychopatholy

u just cant spell psycho without holy can u? :ally:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Mirrion Rizzons
45 minutes ago, Dream Rider said:

And what conclusion did you come to?:udidnt:

We went through how abnormality depends entirely on culture & society and then we went into ways of identifying abnormality 

we also looked at Stephen fry (bipolar) David beckham (ocd) Amy winehouse, (substance abuse) Stephen hawking (IQ and disorder) 

Mirrion Rizzons
39 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

SAME! In my sociology class we were assigned to write a page about deviant behavior and the photo on the board was Gaga at the 2009 Grammy's red carpet. We were supposed to write a paragraph about how if Gaga was a deviant personality and why or why not. 

Lucky!! I’m doing my first year of sixth form and we’re just learning about education & families lmao it’s so dull 

but we’re gonna start crime & deviance too soon :) 

27monster27
43 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

APTOPIX-Japan-Lady-Ga_Horo.jpg

cutieeeee

ARTPOP getting the recognition that it deserves.

he/him/his

• 10 months later...

Very cool and great, you are very lucky! Unfortunately, I only had a personal desire to talk about it at the university, I chose the theme of Gaga here https://edubirdie.com/informative-speech-essays, and as a result I got a huge amount of material. It turned out about Gaga on the present the professional informative speech essays, and I was very proud of all the presentations that I collected about her, in general, this is my little pride, well, the rating was the highest

Sneaky Oliver

You missed the chance to add “and she’s releasing her highly anticipated sixth algum Chromatica soon...” :stalkga:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived