💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Orange Is the New Black | The Final Season

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

remember all their faces, remember all their voices.

Orange Is the New Black the final season returns July 26.

Spoiler

I'm not crying, y'all are crying :bradley:

Meredith Grey

If Taystee doesn’t get a happy ending i am SUING. Also, Flaca and Maritza best reunite.

Michelle
1 minute ago, Meredith Grey said:

If Taystee doesn’t get a happy ending i am SUING. Also, Flaca and Maritza best reunite.

All of this!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Gimme More

i'm still so shocked it's ending! i'm sad! 

i hope this final season is a great send off to the show :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• 2 months later...
swakby

The season has been out since yesterday and I have so many mixed feelings. On one hand, I want to binge it ASAP but on the other, it's the last one, so I want to keep it a mystery for as long as I could. The struggle is real. 

Any orange fans here? 

Josip
34 minutes ago, swakby said:

The season has been out since yesterday and I have so many mixed feelings. On one hand, I want to binge it ASAP but on the other, it's the last one, so I want to keep it a mystery for as long as I could. The struggle is real. 

Any orange fans here? 

I actually feel the same, but I did start watching, 3 episodes now. It's a good, focused season, obviously meant to give us proper endings for most girls. 

Ever since I started watching OITNB, I think about Oz and its bleak finale. I really hope that won't happen here, although a depressing ending would be realistic for many

swakby
7 minutes ago, Josip said:

I actually feel the same, but I did start watching, 3 episodes now. It's a good, focused season, obviously meant to give us proper endings for most girls. 

Ever since I started watching OITNB, I think about Oz and its bleak finale. I really hope that won't happen here, although a depressing ending would be realistic for many

I just finished episode 4 and so far it's great. I loved season 5 but hated 6. Happy they are focusing on the original cast. 

Lilmonzter
52 minutes ago, swakby said:

Any orange fans here? 

Me too babe I reached the 6th episode so far so good! I'm gonna miss maritza and flacca!

Sing C'est la vie 

Anderson123

I just finished watching this like 5 mins ago and so sad to see it end, what a great show. I loved the way they wrapped storylines and I can tell that as a fan, I'm satisfied. I wanted to binge watch it to avoid spoilers so yeah it's been a fun weekend lol. 

Just watched episode 5 and OMG this is the best season they ever had. So heartbreaking :bradley:

Borislshere

I love how they kept the endings realistic. Glad they didn’t just set free all the fan faves or magically fix everyone’s problems. Sad to see Red slowly rotting away. 

RAMROD

Sad to see it go, but it was time.

Sad to see P-Tuck and Maritza fate :diane:

But happy for others who got happier ending.

Also, is Daya implied to be killed or what? :oprah:

After all these seasons, the best ending is still Season 2 for me. Love the bitter sweet of Rosa resolution, and Vee demise were great.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

swakby

I have 2 episodes left but I've read so many spoilers already :saladga:

I just want Taystee to eventually get out of prison, even if it's in 10 years or so. 

Archived