Apple Music
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Russians desire to create more racism and violence

Featured Posts

Pacify Him

The documents contained proposals for several ways to further exacerbate racial discord in the future, including a suggestion to recruit African Americans and transport them to camps in Africa “for combat prep and training in sabotage.” Those recruits would then be sent back to America to foment violence and work to establish a pan-African state in the South, particularly in South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana.

The blueprint, entitled “Development Strategy of a Pan-African State on U.S. Territory,” floated the idea of enlisting poor, formerly incarcerated African Americans “who have experience in organized crime groups” as well as members of “radical black movements for participation in civil disobedience actions.”

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/russian-documents-reveal-desire-sow-racial-discord-violence-u-s-n1008051

TL;DR the Russians want to meddle in more US internal conflicts to boost military and economic potential, spread misinformation, and manipulate the upcoming 2020 election.

I’m getting on your nerves
  • Like 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 8

Adarsh

Russia proving that its one of the worst countries yet again :vegas:

That boy is a monster
  • Like 14

CrazyMonster

Wow I’m just speechless.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
  • Like 1

Melech

Of course they would. They want to destabilize USA and Europe 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Adarsh said:

Russia proving that its one of the worst countries yet again :vegas:

Beware. Kim Jong Admin is russian :teehee:

Join my FB Gaga sh*tposting group: I'll Never Release LG6 https://www.facebook.com/groups/185450449037808/
  • LMAO 3
  • Shook 1

CannaeDrive

Fake or not, this looks like recycled vintage KGB methods.

Algorithm, the beat.
  • Like 1

gumzy3000

Why does Russia hate Europe and the US so much... I get there was a lot of stuff that happened the past 100 years (Cold War, Communism, Berlin Wall, proxy wars in the Middle East which involved Russia and USA, etc) but is there another or specific reason why Russia wants to cause so much chaos in the USA. This is insane. :saladga:

• Like 1

Reginald

:messga: This is disgusting

Why do we allow these psychopaths to run our lives?

Dedicated

insight
9 minutes ago, gumzy3000 said:

Why does Russia hate Europe and the US so much... I get there was a lot of stuff that happened the past 100 years (Cold War, Communism, Berlin Wall, proxy wars in the Middle East which involved Russia and USA, etc) but is there another or specific reason why Russia wants to cause so much chaos in the USA. This is insane. :saladga:

Bring back / reinstate the supremacy of the former sovet union or russian empire prior to the 1917 Revolution.

• Thanks 1

ItsTommyBitch

Duh. Conservatives help with this, ironically :fan: Divide and conquer is an old strategy.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
  • Like 3

TheQueenLG

Yes. Russia has and still is attacking us. People don't seem to understand this. They are doing anything they can to tear us apart and sow discord... Installing Trump as POTUS was a smart move by them to achieve this goal. 

• Like 2

lego

related

It's not easy love, but you've got friends you can trust
  • Like 5

Sistren

They should sit their ass down and make sure their economy won’t fall apart instead of doing this sh.t and accept they won’t be big again

Idk how can they be like this always it’s sick once again... just calm down :smh::(

• Like 1