💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

The Sims 4 Standart Edition is FREE for limited time

River

Featured Posts

SlaeUrAnus

I wonder why they’ve done this.

I know it was apparently the worst and most boring in the series, but does it warrant being given away for free almost 5 years after its release? :wtfga:

Not complaining though. Downloading it as we speak.

In my messy era.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pablo

I played it a few years ago but deleted it because it's so different :bradley: 

Maybe I'll have to get it legally this time :triggered:

Don't visit my profile

Oriane
35 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Do you go back to stores years later and demand to get apparel for free because they consider it worth a penny :ladyhaha: We all know games get discounted- it's your choice to wait or not.

This, I usually wait for games I'm interested in to be 10$ or under to buy them, or I wait for someone to share them with me :giggle:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Justo

I regret spending my money on this and I say that as a life-long Sims fan. Sims 2 and 3 are still my favorites and at this point I am simply waiting for the Sims 5.

I wonder why they are giving it away for free all of the sudden. But if it gets more people playing then I'm all for it. 

I do think that the Sims 3 should have been the Sims 4 and vice versa. The Sims 4 was such a drawback in many ways when it comes to the Sims 3.

PlastiscGuy

Too bad I illegally downloaded it a long time ago :air: to be honest, I'd only buy Sims 3 again, that and 2 were the only good ones.

PG.

The Child
1 hour ago, River said:

yeah it's yours until they decide to discontinue it, just like Sims 2, digital license is like borrowing and it's your forever until the company decide to discontinue it or they company shut down etc.

For example many Telltale games, they are nowhere to be found atm because the company went bankrupt.

Telltale games went bankrupt? :udidnt:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Gagadonna

Question

Is it free only during the limited period of time and I will have to pay afterwards

Or will it be always free once I have downloaded it?  

teenagechrist

I'll download it just to have it on my library but it's the worst entry of the game. All sims behave identical, no matter what traits you give them, and the game overall has the depth of a puddle. It's extremeley dumbed down and everything is half-assed. Some EPs are good but most of them are cash grabs and are not as fun to play as they were in previous entries, so I will keep to play it illegally everytime they release a new one. :koons:

TS2 remains the best one, followed by TS3. They are mainly the ones that I still play almost daily, it's sad that EA had to destroy my favourite saga like that. :bradley:

feeling so hot tamale

Azor Ahai
5 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

Question

Is it free only during the limited period of time and I will have to pay afterwards

Or will it be always free once I have downloaded it?  

Free  forever if you get it this week.

Anderson123

I think they’re giving it away for free now because it’s been out for like 4 years and they want to get new people to play it, that way if they like it they might purchase expansion and game packs. 

I really love this game and don’t regret everything I’ve spent on it to be honest. Yes, TS2 and TS1 are classics, TS3 had so much content but I really love the way Sims and the world looks in this one. It’s not perfect but I still play it from time to time and enjoy it. Plus it runs smooth unlike TS3. 

SOON

I'm a long time The Sims player, and I have to admit that The Sims 4 wasn't good enought at first but over the years it really improved. Still without the DLC's it's not that fun to play. But give it a try, mess around, download custom content, maybe you'll like it. Maybe not. But I have all the DLC's and it is very fun to play in my opinion.

Still there are no cars, firefighters, cops, robbers and some other fundamental elements, they should focus on these. I mean you are EA, don't be so ****ing rude :triggered:

And I hope the next expansion pack we'll get would be University or something like Supernatural from The Sims 3.

gaga, halsey, lorde, taylor, dua

River
31 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Telltale games went bankrupt? :udidnt:

yes :(

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

eeaarrllaalloo

Hey to those Gamer Monsters
I am really happy to say that Sims 4 (base game) 
is FREE* for only 6 days on Origin!

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Archived