Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

GP thinks Vegas tickets are too expensive

David Ward

Featured Posts

whateveradore

I flew all the way from Brazil to attend, I've been a stan since Paparazzi but the first time she came I was too little to attend and the second time she canceled. 
I was saving money to go DisneyWorld again but she releases ENIGMA and plans change...
I bought the tickets on pre-sale, GA for ENIGMA on New Years, they were around $235 if I'm correct. For ME, they were really expensive cause I'd had to convert to Brazil currency which is aroun4 Reais to 1 Dollar so  I spent like R$950 on a ticket ... + air fair, stay, locomotion, feeding.
But as a longtime stan whom never saw here before I had to go, so I worked my ass off and it was totally worth it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
whateveradore

Just now, whateveradore said:

But as a longtime stan whom never saw here before I had to go, so I worked my ass off and it was totally worth it.

Oh, remember this is most likely re-sale which people will take and advantage of latecomers. 
Do I have to talk about the ENIGMA tickets seat at the bleachers were being sold at 5.000 dollars

Miracle
13 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

To me it would be worth the price if the stage production was better and she had new music out...

To see a JWT 2.0 with a blue wig is not my idea of how I wanna spend my money...

Gaga really from a business stand point needs to give people a reason to see her new show...not just her name 

Enigma residency is being extremely successful, so I guess her name is working

LouiseVeronica
8 minutes ago, SimplyTheBest said:

The people that buy every ticket whenever she's playing and make her gross an average of 1.4 M in a 5k capacity theater!

What do you mean, there are monsters who go to every show she does? They must love wasting money cause Enigma? She isn't worth it. But who am I to say, supply and demand right? Sis is clearly in demand if she can sell at these prices, so more power to her.

Ziggy
8 hours ago, Suspiria said:

Actually, for the later dates there are still some original tickets available (not resale). All $1100+, up to $2350:toofunny:

(Obviously Gaga herself isn't in charge of these prices though)

But are they normal GA or special areas? I expect ludicrous pricing but that high prices every general public person out of the market lol

Suspiria
14 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

But are they normal GA or special areas? I expect ludicrous pricing but that high prices every general public person out of the market lol

They are just for the ticket, no special packages. In the seated areas:deadbanana:. (If you go on Ticketmaster and un-tick the "verified reseller" box you can see the prices)

Chris Evans

high demand + resale bots + small venues = $$$$$$$

GypsyBabe

Someone just bought both my GA EE tickets for $800 a pop...which has made me feel better about missing the whole thing because of school. It payed for my summer class. :selena:

⚯͛

Angelm

was planning to attend on October this year, I planned my trip and budget last year, but I cancelled my plans due to the high current prices :bradley:

Going from outside the U.S is kinda expensive..

I hope to see her someday, I’ve been waiting for 9 years :bradley:

Suspiria
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

Someone just bought both my GA EE tickets for $800 a pop...which has made me feel better about missing the whole thing because of school. It payed for my summer class. :selena:

GypsyBabe is a scalper?:nooo:

Spoiler

Just kidding. Get those coins kween:creepflop:

Diamonster

I was planning on going maybe next year, and inviting my girlfriend but man those prices had me like  :udidnt:
I'll try see anyway when new dates are released to get a ticket but since I can't just, set a date yet I don't know what the hell to do, I'll probably never see this bitch again in my life :bradley:

GypsyBabe
36 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

GypsyBabe is a scalper?:nooo:

Reveal hidden contents

Just kidding. Get those coins kween:creepflop:

:sharon: 

So story! I've never sold tickets before and was so pissed that I couldn't go that I just hit resale on ticketmaster and set the price as the "average" between the lowest and largest asking price with the intention of just changing it when I got home from work or something. I was like there is no way in hell people are gonna spend that kind of money on GA. So I get an email not 24 hours later that the tickets sold :air: 

I actually low-key feel guilty about rolling in the coin. But thanks Gaga. It's about time this bish gave me back some money. 

I also still have to list my Jazz and Piano tickets. :lolly: 

⚯͛

nateygaga1997

I mean it's their fault for waiting so long? Unfortunately if you don't buy tickets the second they come out for someone like Gaga, you pay the price in resale.

Archived