Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Katy Perry looks and sounds great in Unconditionally performance

Bradley

Featured Posts

andy232000

That was BEAUTIFUL. she looks stunning and this is one of the few performances I can truly say she nailed it vocally! 

Lucas

Damn she sounded amazging! She's clearly at her best when she performs accoustic versions of her songs

JohnWayne92

Uhg. That song deserved better as a single. Loved this performance. I hope Katy comes back with a bang. I've missed her for 2 albums now. (Prism wasnt that great to me.)

VTV

haters will say its pre-recorded. 

she slayed.

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Antoni

Where's the screen she uses to remember the lyrics?

My name isn't Timmers

Antoni
10 minutes ago, Image said:

haters will say its pre-recorded. 

she slayed.

I don't think it was pre-recorded, but I do think there were light effects on both of their mics. I watched a video a couple months ago where a vocal coach shows how to tell when live performances are partially lip-synced or have any auto tune or reverb effects. Both of their voices sounded like they had added reverb, and if you listen carefully you can hear a shrill high-pitched sound underneath the vocals when Katy's singing higher notes. I think the effect amplifies the notes to keep her voice sounding full.

I heard the sound and started to criticize her, but then I remembered how much reverb Kesha's mic has had on every performance for the last two years and decided it was unfair for me to judge Katy since I support Kesha so much lol 

My name isn't Timmers

Maleficent

She’s obvious getting some more vocal coaching and it’s paying off. I think it’s so easy to assume just because you’re a major pop star you don’t need vocal coaching—and you refuse to train your voice until your 14th studio album 

Schizophonic

pretty sure she realized that its important to work on her voice

Dukttape

I accepted a bad Haroon report of a month old Madonna joke that I got a few days ago to say... I love this Katy. It's the one I've always known she can be. She needs to bring this fire to her next album.

Archived