💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Years & Years

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

I highly reccomend this show!

It's only one episode in so far (on BBC iPlayer in the UK and it'll be available on streaming sites abroad- it airs on HBO in June)

It is truly one of the SCARIEST shows I have watched, like not "horror" scary but it's unsettling when you realise what our future will look like

If you're a fan of Black Mirror I would definitely watch this at some point 

"Years and Years, by Russell T Davies, is an epic saga that takes an ordinary family and catapults them through the next 15 years. As society changes, faster than ever, the Lyons will experience everything we hope for in the future, and everything we fear. They’ll fall in and out of love and grow old, fall apart and come back together, while constantly looking forward."

River

Russell T Davies, he did an amazing job with Doctor Who and Torchwood, so I will give this one a chance.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SEXODUS
26 minutes ago, River said:

Russell T Davies, he did an amazing job with Doctor Who and Torchwood, so I will give this one a chance.

He also developed the original concept for Queer as Folk.

There’s just no chance this fails to deliver.

Earthling

He's such a great writer and LGBT icon. Can't wait to watch this :party:

*she switched baristas. ☕

highlikegaga

emma thompson is pure gold :heart:

and russell tovey is bae :hor:

• 1 month later...
malazam

On episode 4 right now. Truly scary the future that's aroumd the corner.

Black Mirror is a game compared to this. We can live at Black Mirror's world. We can't at this one. A masterpiece.

another shot before we kiss the other side

youandi

Well after finishing it, I ended up loving it! 

When I started, I found it entertaining but a bit cheesy and on the nose sometimes, as per with RTD'S writing (which I enjoy depending on the context) but once I got use to the feel of the show and started liking the characters more I really started to like it. The end of episode 4 shocked me so much, one of the bravest things I've seen on recent TV. 

• 2 weeks later...
Luna Lovegood

I love them! My favourite songs from them is Memo, Desire & Gold 😍

luna’s advocate

Bear
3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

@Bear there's a thread about this :giveup:

omg Haroon I can't wait for you to see it it's soooo good :giveup: It's so deep

Teal Ambition

Alright I'm starting this now because it looks so good :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Glamourpuss

I tried to get into and I think I watched three episodes and gave up. I didn't think it was going anywhere and the acting didn't feel believable to me, like I could tell they are a bunch of actors pretending to be a family. 

I will give it another chance based on your review because I liked the whole idea of the show being about how our future could be. 

Edit.. I've just put it on. I only judged it on 2 episodes. I just watched a recap for episode 3 and forgot about that weird girl who wore the weird Instagram filter thing. I keep thinking it's about politics and forgetting about the other aspects. 

Glamourpuss

Ok so I've really got back into this. I thought this series was too tame at first but I just got to the end of episode 4 and was shook. 

It makes me scared about the future. 

Archived