Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Madonna Future Appreciation Thread

27monster27

Featured Posts

27monster27

I don't understand why so few people here like this song. I get that everyone has opinions, and you have a right to not like it, but calling this tragic does not make sense. I really love the vibes that it gives. Sonically, it makes me think of Side to Side featuring Nicki Minaj and Bloodline.

EDIT: I will say however that I don't appreciate Madonna working with someone that is a known homophobe.

he/him/his

BOMSHELL

It’s tragic to give a feature in a song to Migos homophobic asses. Love Madge, but I’m not gonna support this song in particular.

Bonkers

Me reading the thread title:  "I don't appreciate her now, why would I plan to in the future?" :reductive:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

27monster27
5 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Me reading the thread title:  "I don't appreciate her now, why would I plan to in the future?" :reductive:

I decided to remove Quavo from the title after being reminded of his thoughts about gay people.

he/him/his

MangoGaga

It baffles me that Madonna would work with someone like Quavo 👀👀.

Future, however, is my favourite from Madame X so far! I can't get enough of it. I don't know what everyone else is hearing, it's a bop 💓

fede ARTPOP

Is too trendy desperate, GP wont like it cause is “Madonna”, and her fans wont like it cause it not “Madonna” style, so :selena:

Crave stills the best so far, despite the awful unnecessary rap. :sweat:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Lucas

It's growing on me! I was disappointed by all the songs but earlier today I made a playlist of all the Madame X songs so far and it's flowing pretty well. Remember that Madonna is an album artist, those songs might flow extremely well with each other when we have the whole album

Well, thank you. Some positivity in this place! 

Future is awesome and I can’t stop listening to it. 

I just think that a lot of people in GGD are simply unable to appreciate anything Madonna does, because, well, it’s Madonna, and you can’t be a fan of both Gaga and Madonna according to them. So the instant knee reaction is hate -- just look at 2 of the most recent Madonna threads: one with the title ‘Will Madame X be madonna's worst album?’ and the other ‘Madonna’s new music is really bad’ - which are based in 4 songs. Just totally transparent where these are coming from.

All 4 songs have gotten great reactions across other pop forums and M fanbase, but here is just mostly and unsurprisingly downright meanness and nastiness.

Hexxx

The tracks aren't bad as people are making them out to be. I guess everyone was expecting some heavy dance music but we're not getting that this time. Future is a futuristic reggae track and I love it.  

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

FfFfFfFF

I think it might be my favorite so far. It's like an updated version of Unapologetic Bitch (which still remains superior though).

MyQueen
7 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Is too trendy desperate, GP wont like it cause is “Madonna”, and her fans wont like it cause it not “Madonna” style, so :selena:

Crave stills the best so far, despite the awful unnecessary rap. :sweat:

Rap in Crave:confused:

fede ARTPOP
11 hours ago, MyQueen said:

Rap in Crave:confused:

The idk his name Rapper. 

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

Sneaky Oliver

Its my least favorite track so far but its not bad. I still dont really get the lyrics. Is she saying some of us will die young? :sweat:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived