💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

BOP ALERT! Trisha Paytas - Chicken Parmesan and Heartbreak 💔

JohnnyVersace

Featured Posts

JohnnyVersace

YouTube sensation, mukbang queen, Evangelical legend Trisha Paytas has done it again with her smash hit new single "Chicken Parmesan and Heartbreak." Check out the accompanying video below and sound off in the comments. Queen of pop tbqh :vegas:

Bio

Not that frequently we witness art history being made. This is a CULTURAL MOMENT! 

ZiggyZiggs

wait this is a bop wtf I love the production wish she was a better singer tho akahgaban

Curunir

I'm sorry but after what she did to Nick I can't even find her funny anymore :interestinga:

I always thought that deep down she wasn't malicious but it turned out she's exactly that :bye:

JohnnyVersace
7 minutes ago, Curunir said:

I'm sorry but after what she did to Nick I can't even find her funny anymore :interestinga:

I always thought that deep down she wasn't malicious but it turned out she's exactly that :bye:

What did she do? She called him fat? (I'm actually asking because I couldn't sit through those videos :laughga: )

11 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

What did she do? She called him fat? (I'm actually asking because I couldn't sit through those videos :laughga: )

They dmed, they talked about doing a collab, he said k im free this week, she said ok cool. He asks her for a date to book a flight, send her another dm she never replies, he books a flight anyway even tho she ghosted him. He's in LA and tries to look for her but again no replies. He then sends another dm asking for "closure" and why she never replied to him. She doesn't reply to that too, she then screenshot their convo and posted it apparently saying how he was kind of "obsessed" with her. He then makes an "exposed" video with "receipts" showing that she never replied to him. That's it thats the drama 

JohnnyVersace
Just now, kyanewest said:

They dmed, they talked about doing a collab, he said k im free this week, she said ok cool. He asks her for a date to book a flight, send her another dm she never replies, he books a flight anyway even tho she ghosted him. He's in LA and tries to look for her but again no replies. He then sends another dm asking for "closure" and why she never replied to him. She doesn't reply to that too, she then screenshot their convo and posted it apparently saying how he was kind of "obsessed" with her. He then makes an "exposed" video with "receipts" showing that she never replied to him. That's it thats the drama 

Got it. Sounds to me like you shouldn't book a flight to go meet up with someone if they haven't confirmed they want to meet up with you. :vegas:

3 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

Got it. Sounds to me like you shouldn't book a flight to go meet up with someone if they haven't confirmed they want to meet up with you. :vegas:

The problem is that she screenshot his DMs saying hes obsessed and also said that he got really fat doing mukbangs lol the internet got offended she's canceleld

JohnnyVersace
Just now, kyanewest said:

The problem is that she screenshot his DMs saying hes obsessed and also said that he got really fat doing mukbangs lol 

Yeah that's ****ing savage tbh :toofunny:

So they both ****ed up :vegas:

TeenIdle

She's wearing her ex boyfriend's last name on her shirt :selena:

FlopSlurper
51 minutes ago, Curunir said:

he's a disgusting person and whatever she did to him can't be as bad as cheating on his boyfriend with like 10 guys then giving him STDs when he already has an auto immune disease

edit: anyways a BOP

Curunir
26 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

13 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

This is such an oversimplified version it's almost false. She deleted his messages from the screenshots deliberately making him look like he's actually obsessed with her when in fact he approached her in the most respectful way a person could be approached about a collab. Then on several occasions she talked about him as if he was some sort of nutjob fan all while he repeatedly tried to reach out to her in private without saying a word about the whole thing in public. She took advantage of his silence only to put him down without having ANY reason to do so. And when confronted about the whole thing, she acted as if none of those things had happened and, again, put the blame on him as if he was the one acting crazy.

The "receipts" he pulled are actually very real and if you want to see them you can go and watch his video. It's irrefutable proof of just how much of a deranged and malicious person she is, and instead of at least trying to address the situation or apologize, she uploads music videos, fake drama about her life and other bullsh*t attempts at videos to try and distract from this. She also disabled comments and likes on several of those videos. If that doesn't scream guilty, I don't know what does :madge:

Curunir
2 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

he's a disgusting person and whatever she did to him can't be as bad as cheating on his boyfriend with like 10 guys then giving him STDs when he already has an auto immune disease

edit: anyways a BOP

OMG what? :saladga:

I did not know this side of the story. My GOD YouTube is truly the drama gift that just keeps on giving :diane:

Archived