💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Halsey - Nightmare

Joshua James

Featured Posts

RahrahWitch

It's a good song, I like it but it feels like someone cut the start of the song off.:oprah: I think it could've been better if it was a build up instead of starting at 100.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
gumzy3000

Song is a bit messy but the music video visuals are amazing :trollga:

trolly troll troll

hpmcmill

Love it all - she's smart. She knows when she just needs a good hit, but also can make music and visuals that are super meaningful to her. 

ThatAsianGuy

Im deceased yet im living for this!:udidnt::nooo: the song and the visuals!! Halsey come thru!

MaryJaneHolland

Those scenes are basically Ally Maine on a Perfect Illusion set :air:

She is such a stan, so I'd be glad if they are inspired by Gaga.

BradleyCooper

After singing along for a couple listens my throat hurts so much :messga: queen of vocal cord damage

OMonster

This is one of the best 'pop' songs I have heard in a long time. 

Wow.

:nooo:

subtext / fantasy

FarixGaga

I applaud Halsey for this! 

This is so well done on so many levels, keep going gurl. :kiss:

JC

StrawberryBlond

Didn't expect something so hardcore from her. Without Me was a huge let-down and I feel like she's never achieved anything close to the brilliance she did on Badlands. But this sounds like it's a return to form. Not a big fan of the video and it's all a bit too much visually to take in but the song is really good and is a great sum-up of what it means to be a woman especially in 2019. And for her to release this very anti-mainstream song that isn't a stripped-back trap beat is a huge risk that I commend her for. After having her first ever #1 with Without Me, I thought she'd be really tempted to keep going in that blander direction to ensure further success but no, she threw this crazy flick of the dice instead. Respect.

WitnessEye

I don't like her, her last album was good, but I must say that the video is great, and the song? Very good chorus, bad verses. I like It, it is okay

LadariousGarage

Okay yasss Best song sense badlands era!!!!!!1 

Lets do it baby I know the Law

Eros92

Love the song and video so much.

Honestly both in terms of mostly the visuals for the video and the song itself is what I originally wanted and expected from Perfect Illusion. 

Archived