Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Intentions For LG6

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

- She's taking her time with this album. I think if she wanted to release something (an album), she obviously could have done by now but she's still adding producers, possibly indicating that this is gonna be one of her longest albums yet? 

- Also the fact that she's taking her time could mean she's planning this era out much more carefully than the past two? Maybe she's filming loads of music videos in advance 

- If it's really called GAGA and is self titled, then she'll want this to be her magnum opus, her defining body of work

- More mainstream producers and writers seem to be involved. Diplo, Rami Yacoub (Max Martin's right hand), Justin Tranter (behind most Selena Gomez "hits"), obviously BloodPop has hits like Sorry and Friends with JB, BURNS has a very radio friendly mainstream sound. We have Boys Noize and SOPHIE too probably handling the more experimental tracks 

This is a pretty random post but my point is that I think TFM 2.0 in terms of success and scale is really coming, I think she'll have a few huge hit singles and at least 3 big music videos. And the sound will appeal to everyone (the GP) whilst still also giving the stans what they want

+ Gaga wouldn't have just followed Rihanna alongside BloodPop for no reason I don't think right after she tweeted that she was pregnant with LG6, so a HUGE hit is coming our way with Lady Gaga ft Rihanna

Maybe we can even expect a visual album since she's taking her time with this

ChromaticPrincess
Spoiler

:ohwell:gurl i wish

✨oh the lights dim while we’re dancing yeah the floor is shaking in this disco heaven✨

davflz

She's at a second peak in her career, but this time around without being controversial and being seen as a gimmick or fad. So I think, after carefully rebuilding her image since ARTPOP, she truly wants this to be a career-defining move. This album could be her ultimate magnum opus. I think this next album will clearly show what her position in the media is and will be the deciding factor of whether she will go down as a legend and join the likes of Cher or Celine.

So I think she is really crafting this album to be something completely new, refined and unexpected. I truly believe this album could change the music landscape again. I think especially with people like SOPHIE she could introduce a very new sound that I'm so excited for. I really hope she realizes her opportunities and makes it as elaborate as possible. With expensive music videos, performances, possibly a visual album. After 3 stripped back projects she needs to bring back "Gaga" in full force. I really hope she brings the drama back to pop culture. Everything in mainstream music is recycled, boring and lacks character. I want her to turn culture on it's head again; to be controversial, to create extensive fantasies, bring back the showmanship and icon-status of what it means to be a popstar.

Sorry if this is just nonsensical ramble, but I know Gaga has so much in her, and I hope this album will show off her genius mind and be a defining moment in pop culture, like TFM was.

NoahVenus

Omg if she did a visual album I would die! There has been so much speculation and rumours. I’ve never cared about Charts and all that but would love her music to go #1 of course! We will just have to wait and see what happens because if I know anything about our mother it’s that she always surprises us and we can never be prepared for what she will do. Can’t wait to welcome LG6 into this world.

funkyhaus

I can’t help but feel we’ll get like one proper single and lackluster everything else, but I live in hope :toofunny:

FATCAT

Imagine if she postponed ARTPOP to finish ACT 2. Maybe she's already finished one album.

Purr more, hiss less.

AJRocketMan

Don’t set your expectations too high for LG6. You never know how it’s gonna turn out. You could actually end up being very disappointed. Just expect it to be a House record, as all of the producers both rumored and confirmed to be on it (Boys Noize, Baseck, Skrillex, SOPHIE, BloodPop, Diplo, and DJ BURNS) have made some kind of house music in the past. You NEVER know what it’s gonna sound like, or look like.

If it’s gonna be weird and edgy, I’m all for LG6; but stuff like that doesn’t catch on with the GP and casual music listeners. Hard electronic music is still very niche. After looking at those psychic videos, I have a feeling LG7 is actually gonna be her best album instead. That lady called it a “dance classic”.

TEANUS

I feel like it’s going to be her doing dance, smash-sounding tracks with a more mature touch. Like think of the certainty and maturity of Joanne with the danceability and catchiness of The Fame+The Fame Monster

Like very Madonna post Evita pre-Hard Candy

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Jadeykins

i have high hopes for this project

after all the trauma that happened with ARTPOP and her management, all the criticism that started being fired at her and her coming to terms with her rape. it was a necessary and important step for her to  leave the character of Lady gaga  behind for a while....because i don't think at that point she was sure which parts of that version of gaga were really herself and which parts were just bizarre and unhealthy byproducts of her trauma. she's been very open about this identity struggle saying that she used the character as a form of armour and it started to cause her really huge problems because she couldn't relax or let it go. she felt she always needed to look a certain way. she couldn't separate lady gaga from her trauma and it was damaging her. she had to do something about it or lady gaga would have died forever,

so the jazz album and Joanne happened as well as her admission of having PTSD and til it happens to you.... they were a big part of her recovery because it allowed her to really look at herself and figure out who "lady gaga" really is and this allowed her to slowly deconstruct and then rebuild this "character" without all the internalised trauma ....in other words....i think lady gaga is going to return in a big way with this album....all the things shes done up to this point seem to be building towards a rebirth of immense proportions.

she has said so many times that you can be reborn over and over and over again and as always she is going to be reborn again for this album.....the journey so far really points towards there being a rebirth of the gaga we fell in love with those years ago...except this time she will have nothing holding her back. 

so yes. i am 1000% hyped. 

Smother Em Eh

I don’t wanna get too hyped and then be disappointed, but I feel like she is gonna deliver this next Era. 

The fact that she’s taking her time makes me think she wants to put out a masterpiece album! 

I also believe crazy ga is coming back and I’m so excited! :excited2:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Oooh, this was random but also does a good job of compiling all our most recent Reasons To Hype LG6. lmao

I got CHILLS reading this b*tch!

I hope you're right and this is her most strategic and planned release ever. But I'll be fine with a messy era as long as the music is great. (Keep BURNS/SOPHIE/BoysNoize, 86 the rest!)

Archived