Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
question

June 14th Show Early GA and GA Gworls

Featured Posts

ErickSlayyy

Hey guys I'm making this thread because I'm going to the June 14th Enigma show and I'm going by myself :( My friend wanted to come but there was only one cheap early GA ticket and it was now or never. So I just want to know who I'll be seeing there. This is my first time going to Vegas by myself. I'm a little anxious since its only me. Thanks! 

AlexTheMonster

Hi! I will be going to Enigma this day as well :staymad:

Let The Mitosis of The Future Begin 🧜‍♂️

shoful

You should be anxious because Madame X is dropping June 14th and its GONNA SLAY US ALLLLLL

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
  • YAAAS 2

LOVE JUNKIE

The show I wish I could go to cause it's my bday </3  I'll just be at home streaming Madame X and crying tears of jealousy

Edited by LOVE JUNKIE
on a three day bender
  • Sad 1

MarcoCS

I'm going alone too. I'm afraid but very excited. See you there, sis. Btw, do you know already where is the best spot to catch the whole show? I have GA early entry 

nakedidea
On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 3:36 PM, ErickSlayyy said:

Hey guys I'm making this thread because I'm going to the June 14th Enigma show and I'm going by myself :( My friend wanted to come but there was only one cheap early GA ticket and it was now or never. So I just want to know who I'll be seeing there. This is my first time going to Vegas by myself. I'm a little anxious since its only me. Thanks! 

Hi. We're going that same day. I bought 3 for EARLY and 1 for Regular. Maybe we can trade you the regular for the early? and then we can save you guys a spot . as we know any GAGA GA is a great view. 

ErickSlayyy
On 5/15/2019 at 7:43 PM, AlexTheMonster said:

Hi! I will be going to Enigma this day as well :staymad:

YASS

On 5/16/2019 at 8:28 PM, MarcoCS said:

I'm going alone too. I'm afraid but very excited. See you there, sis. Btw, do you know already where is the best spot to catch the whole show? I have GA early entry 

From what I’ve seen people are saying the inner circle of the stage