"I live for the applause" in 2012

monster4life231

Featured Posts

monster4life231

spread peace - #MJInnocent

JohnWayne92
2 minutes ago, monster4life231 said:

0:16 

I love her so much. Her interactions is part of what makes her shows so amazing. 

With that being said, I cant help but think what ARTPOP would have been like if released back then. 

homomo

She tweeted so many lyrics back in 2012/early 2013

I remember her tweeting DWUW, Applause, MJH, Sexxx Dreams, and Gypsy lyrics before we even knew they were songs.

I also vaguely remember her tweeting lyrics something along the lines of "Everybody needs some body- I'm somebody- I need your body"

PartySick
30 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

She tweeted so many lyrics back in 2012/early 2013

I remember her tweeting DWUW, Applause, MJH, Sexxx Dreams, and Gypsy lyrics before we even knew they were songs.

I also vaguely remember her tweeting lyrics something along the lines of "Everybody needs some body- I'm somebody- I need your body"

I remember her tweeting the second verse to DWUW before breaking her hip and everyone was like "Oooh that makes so much sense now :(" and then DWUW dropped with R. Kelly's mess on it...

đź–¤

Infinity Wave
47 minutes ago, Interstellar said:

I also vaguely remember herctweeting lyrics something along the lines of "Everybody needs some body- I'm somebody- I need your body"

Those were posted pre LG5 era by the *to be defined if fake or not* Jo Calderone account and it was rumored to be a RedOne production since the previous tweet mentioned RedOne.

Colourful

Stephen

There's a 2009 interview where she says "I was born this way" but the video was taken off youtube, I can't find it anymore :bradley:

Joshie S

yeah well I mean the girl had the ARTPOP statue at the BTWB so I mean she has a whole universe of music and albums we have no idea about until she releases

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Archived