Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Elizabeth Warren refuses to do Fox News town hall.

Featured Posts

RAMROD

That is a bad move. She can always steal those crowds from Republicans. Make them see what they have been missing. To accuse someone of being racist not gonna break the chain. It will only fortify them to do even worse. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Very ♥ Fine ♥ Versatile ♥ Adaptive ♥ And ♥ Most ♥ Revered ♥ Tech ♥ Dandy ♥

ItsTommyBitch

This might not play out for her, and so far it looks like its going to be Biden v Bernie which is very very unfortunate,

but I respect her principles and her so far vastly superior policy ideas than any other candidate.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

The13thNote

This is arrogant and pointless. Regardless of whether she shows or not Fox News will continue to spew out their bullshit. 

This is why Democrats lose and lost in 2016. They are afraid to get their hands a little dirty. (Remember how Hillary lost the Rust Belt and even lost blue states like Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Michigan?)

And this is exactly why Buttigieg is ahead of her and gaining steam: he's planting himself everywhere...even in the ears of ignorant Trumpublicans. 

The fact is we need to have someone in it to win it. And this tiny petty move to look principled will go down the toilet while the other candidates do what real leaders do: set an example even in front of the enemy. 

You can't change hearts and minds and expand your message sitting in the safety box with your yes people. Sorry Elizabeth: bad political move. 

Edited by The13thNote
  • Like 1

lovedillon

Where’s the lie? Lmao she’s more than right

• Like 1

Morphine Prince

Bernie did it and he wiped the floor with the idiot hosts. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 2

TheQueenLG

Elizabeth Warren is the best candidate by far... Her policies are so vastly superior that it's really a no-brainer. But our sexist society will somehow justify a Biden or Bernie presidency because they're men. 

• Like 3
  • LMAO 1

RoverLoader
45 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Elizabeth Warren is the best candidate by far... Her policies are so vastly superior that it's really a no-brainer. But our sexist society will somehow justify a Biden or Bernie presidency because they're men. 

There's a lot good about Liz's policies. For example, I absolutely agree with her proposal to break up monopolies and anti trust business practices. The way she delivers them however, leaves much to be desired.  Preaching to the converted never won elections. It also looks like she is ignoring the "deplorables", which might play well to her base, but again won't win over Trump voters. You may vehemently dislike these people but you're running to govern everyone, not just your fans! Politics is largely about compromising with people you dislike. You can never get things 100% your own way. If she doesn't want to use this platform, then she needs to find other ways of reaching voters who wouldn't normally consider her. And I'm not buying the sexism line at all! The public absolutely WILL vote for a woman. I mean didn't Hillary technically get more votes?  But Liz does lack Charisma and like it or not, Charisma matters when you want to be the most powerful person in the world.

There's a lot on the line and if we don't want to sleepwalk into another 4 years of Donny, then they all  need to step the **** up. This isn't enough. :|

Whispering

Hate for Profit is a perfect description. 

I like this decision and that she backed it up with sound reasoning.

Warren represents an unwillingness to engage with a manipulative propaganda machine, drawing a line in the sand, because she knows what it would lead to.

• Like 3

TheQueenLG
46 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

There's a lot good about Liz's policies. For example, I absolutely agree with her proposal to break up monopolies and anti trust business practices. The way she delivers them however, leaves much to be desired.  Preaching to the converted never won elections. It also looks like she is ignoring the "deplorables", which might play well to her base, but again won't win over Trump voters. You may vehemently dislike these people but you're running to govern everyone, not just your fans! Politics is largely about compromising with people you dislike. You can never get things 100% your own way. If she doesn't want to use this platform, then she needs to find other ways of reaching voters who wouldn't normally consider her. And I'm not buying the sexism line at all! The public absolutely WILL vote for a woman. I mean didn't Hillary technically get more votes?  But Liz does lack Charisma and like it or not, Charisma matters when you want to be the most powerful person in the world.

There's a lot on the line and if we don't want to sleepwalk into another 4 years of Donny, then they all  need to step the **** up. This isn't enough. :|

Never mind. 

Edited by TheQueenLG

RoverLoader
3 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

I don’t think you’re an outwardly sexist person. But I do think you may have some internalized sexist beliefs, tbh. Don’t take offense, I think we all have some nasty values internalized... But I believe you, like the media, are incorrectly assessing that Warren isn’t charismatic enough, or that she isn’t likable/electable... And I think her being a woman plays a part in this. 

What are you basing this on? That I don't think she isn't charismatic? I don't.  This equates to  sexism how? Margaret Thatcher had Charisma, Michelle Obama has Charisma, Oprah has Charisma, Queen Elizabeth has charisma. It's a magnetic, intangible trait. The only thing that is incorrect here is your assertion that because I feel one woman lacks charisma , that this is somehow a generalised feeling towards all women. Which frankly is an absurd viewpoint. You realise this is a Lady gaga forum that you're discussing this on and not liz's instagram right? You understand we are here primarily because we stan and support Lady Gaga a female popstar, that EXUDES CHARISMA right?

You don't get to say I'm incorrect because that's merely your opinion; one which happens to be flat out wrong. Just as it's my "opinion" Warren lacks gravitas. Don't frame it as a fact.:huntyga:

• Like 1

TheQueenLG
Just now, RoverLoader said:

What are you basing this on? That I don't think she isn't charismatic? I don't.  This equates to  sexism how? Margaret Thatcher had Charisma, Michelle Obama has Charisma, Oprah has Charisma, Queen Elizabeth has charisma. It's a magnetic, intangible trait. The only thing that is incorrect here is your assertion that because I feel one woman lacks charisma , that this is somehow a generalised feeling towards all women. Which frankly is an absurd viewpoint. You realise this is a Lady gaga forum that you're discussing this on and not liz's instagram right? You understand we are here primarily because we stan and support Lady Gaga a female popstar, that EXUDES CHARISMA right?

You don't get to say I'm incorrect because that's merely your opinion; one which happens to be flat out wrong. Just as it's my "opinion" Warren lacks gravitas. Don't frame it as a fact.:huntyga:

I just retracted my post... Sorry sis. It's late and I was being rude. :hug:

Sid

Don't blame her, but it turned out awesome for Bernie. Idk how to feel tbh :shrug: 

fox is definitely trash gutter-level propaganda though :bye:

...ıllıllı G A G A ıllıllı...
  • Like 1

RoverLoader
7 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

I just retracted my post... Sorry sis. It's late and I was being rude. :hug:

All good

• Thanks 1

melodichard
8 hours ago, RoverLoader said:

What? I’m sorry. Have you even watched Liz speak? In what world is she lacking charisma? :toofunny:

• Like 1