Stefani Tee
politics

Elizabeth Warren refuses to do Fox News town hall.

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 4
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 9
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 4

melodichard

Good. Fox News doesn’t need to be legitimized. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Edonis

She's been wooing me over recently. This statement certainly helps.

• Like 6

rumours
10 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Indian American queen. 

Cnxnzmsmslslss :air:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

HorusRa2

Meh. It’s a wasted opportunity IMO. 

Fox News May be awful but it has the highest ratings & it is important to not allow those who watch Fox News to be exposed to only the right wing echo chamber. 

I understand & respect her decision but disagree with her as a matter of principle. 

• Like 2

MarryTheAngel

In the end, it's not as if CNN and MSNBC are paragons of virtue. They might not be as outwardly terrible as Fox, but they're ultimately meant to create profit. I can understand her argument about reestablishing legitimacy for advertisers but it falls flat in the end for me. 

• Like 1

skaxboy
19 minutes ago, MarryTheAngel said:

In the end, it's not as if CNN and MSNBC are paragons of virtue. They might not be as outwardly terrible as Fox, but they're ultimately meant to create profit. I can understand her argument about reestablishing legitimacy for advertisers but it falls flat in the end for me. 

I think all channels are intended for profit. I understood it as a Fox News town hall would draw a bunch of advertisers because the Cult45 crowd would watch it and bring in ad revenue to fuel their hateful network. Those ad dollars would contribute to the pockets of the likes of Sean Hannity, Laura Ingram, and the shouting judge Jeanine Pirro. Bernie’s Fox town hall brought good ratings to Fox (2.5M viewers) and I’m sure the conservative executives were very pleased. 

RoverLoader

Talk about sabotaging your own campaign. What does she achieve by doing this? It isn't votes that she needs to win an election, that's for sure.:interestinga:

It's interesting; when you work abroad and witness decent news outlets like the BBC in the UK and ABC in Australia, you understand how American news media is absolute garbage. Every single one of them. I cannot think of one network I trust in the states to give me a wide variety of news an facts only. Everything is basically sensationalist, biased trash.

Edited by RoverLoader
  • Like 3

Faysalaaa

But you will go on other channels that are owned by the same people that own Fox News right? and you will go on TV channels that are owned by the military industrial complex that use propaganda to kill children and innocent people right? HYPOCRITE trying to act like shes tough 

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Gardevoir

drag ‘em :applause:

👻🎃Happy Gagaween🎃👻
  • Thanks 1

FATCAT
57 minutes ago, MarryTheAngel said:

Fox News is propaganda, not a news agency. Completely different.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

shoful
1 hour ago, melodichard said:

Good. Fox News doesn’t need to be legitimized. 

Fox News has the highest ratings overall and highest ratings in the key demographic of ages 22-50. I don’t think they need the approval of a woman who doesn’t stand a chance of winning the presidency and she is dooming herself. At least Fox is willing to host candidates from both sides of the aisle

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."
  • LMAO 5
  • Thanks 1

mauvais

Good for her. Disrupting their advertising revenue has proven a highly effective way of literally cancelling these MFers. He did it to himself but just look at Bill O'Reilly live streaming his rants from his home office like a f*cking loser.

38 minutes ago, RoverLoader said:

Talk about sabotaging your own campaign. What does she achieve by doing this? It isn't votes that she needs to win an election, that's for sure.:interestinga:

It's interesting; when you work abroad and witness decent news outlets like the BBC in the UK and ABC in Australia, you understand how American news media is absolute garbage. Every single one of them. I cannot think of one network I trust in the states to give me a wide variety of news an facts only. Everything is basically sensationalist, biased trash.

It's important to note BBC and ABC are nationalized public broadcasters. I just read an article today that brought up the fact BBC doesn't need to run ads (the authors argument was, therefore, they shouldn't) and my mind was lowkey blown (and I'm half-British!). Comparing BBC and our public broadcaster PBS is just depressing. I love my girl Judy Woodruff, but NewsHour is not it. I think print media is great in the social media age because I'm like 'I want to know everything and I will spend all day reading sh*t on my computer, thank you!'

• Like 1