Jump to content
Gaga Daily Youtube
opinion

Music by Madonna is underrated

Featured Posts

ARTPOPSlays

So I wasn’t gonna make this thread for a little while, but I was inspired by a certain member (and a few others) on here to create it sooner rather than later. You know who you are :hor:

Anyway. I’ve aways loved ROL, and when I first listened to Madonna, I never had the urge to listen to Music. The cowgirl astetic always threw me off, because I knew it wasn’t a country album. But then it made me even more interested. So I listened to it, and now it’s one of my favorite albums! It’s like a follow up to ROL, in a way. I love how she was able to fit both acoustic sounds and electronic experimental sounds together and make it sounds amazing and cohesive! I honestly feel like it’s underrated because lot many people mention it. My favorite tracks are I deserve it, amazing, nobody’s perfect, paradise not for me, and gone! Ughh gone is amazing, what an amazing way to end the album. I honestly think every track from this album is my fav, it just works as a whole body of work. So let’s discuss music in this thread!

  • YAAAS 5
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
highlikegaga

LMs: madonna is over, no one cares for her or her music anymore, she stayed in the 90s

 

also LMs: make 4589741298784465465487 threads about her. 

 

Spoiler

music slaps tho so no lies detected 

 

he just comes to visit me, when I'm dreaming every now and then
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 10
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mirages
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

So I wasn’t gonna make this thread for a little while, but I was inspired by a certain member (and a few others) on here to create it sooner rather than later. You know who you are :hor:

I wanna know who they are and where they live :triggered:

I'm gonna "thank" them for another Madge thread. 

  • LMAO 8
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarriorPhoenix

Imo it's the missing link between ROL and American Life and lacks any real direction of its own

That's just my opinion tho

gaga ♡ taylor ♡ nicki ♡ ari ♡ paloma ♡ adele ♡ billie ♡ bowie ♡ madonna ♡ katy ♡ britney
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, highlikegaga said:

LMs: madonna is over, no one cares for her or her music anymore, she stayed in the 90s

 

also LMs: make 4589741298784465465487 threads about her. 

 

  Hide contents

music slaps tho so no lies detected 

 

Alothough I’m not apart of the group who left her in the 90s :ladyhaha: She’s seen so differently by everyone in this fan base 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alan123

Yes I agree. It’s one of my favorite Madonna albums and this + American Life is why I’m excited for Madame X cuz Mirwais worked on them. 

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPSlays
3 minutes ago, Mirages said:

I wanna know who they are and where they live :triggered:

I'm gonna "thank" them for another Madge thread. 

If you go on the Madonnas career in her 90s thread you’ll see. But I mean, either way this thread was gonna be made at some point. I was just inspired to make it now

Edited by ARTPOPSlays

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPSlays
2 minutes ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

Imo it's the missing link between ROL and American Life and lacks any real direction of its own

That's just my opinion tho

I felt that way at first tho, but I love it more every time I listen to it! I do feel like it’s a good bridge between those two albums 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarriorPhoenix
Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

I felt that way at first tho, but I love it more every time I listen to it! I do feel like it’s a good bridge between those two albums 

That's my issue tho, it's just a bridge and isn't really an independent era. Not to mention the fact that the song Music isn't really my taste

gaga ♡ taylor ♡ nicki ♡ ari ♡ paloma ♡ adele ♡ billie ♡ bowie ♡ madonna ♡ katy ♡ britney

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Phoebe Buffay

My impacT :lana: and yes Music is indeed underrated. Her 4th best album after Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light and Erotica :lana:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPSlays
1 minute ago, WarriorPhoenix said:

That's my issue tho, it's just a bridge and isn't really an independent era. Not to mention the fact that the song Music isn't really my taste

I can respect that! I felt the same way before, but now I love it! My theory is she had such a great time experimenting with ROL that she wanted to continue having fun experimenting. It’s a collection of Music! That’s how I see it lol

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ARTPOPSlays
Just now, Phoebe Buffay said:

My impacT :lana: and yes Music is indeed underrated. Her 4th best album after Bedtime Stories, Ray of Light and Erotica :lana:

I honestly feel like these are her best albums, LAP, Erotica, ROL, Music, American Life and Confessions. I’ve heard BS a few times but can’t remember it all so I personally can’t rank it just yet, but I loved what I heard.

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
WarriorPhoenix
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I can respect that! I felt the same way before, but now I love it! My theory is she had such a great time experimenting with ROL that she wanted to continue having fun experimenting. It’s a collection of Music! That’s how I see it lol

Oh yeah I'll definitely check it out again but I'm not sure if I'll like it

gaga ♡ taylor ♡ nicki ♡ ari ♡ paloma ♡ adele ♡ billie ♡ bowie ♡ madonna ♡ katy ♡ britney
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Karolina

Agreed!

As a little reminder: the most badass music video Madonna has ever released :giveup:
 

 

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...
1111