Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Which Met Gala Lady Gaga Look Are You?

wonderlanddynasty

Featured Posts

Ryusei

I got the third look but the description couldnt be further from the truth, I‘m awful at making friends :ladyhaha: 

Musery

Twitter

You got: The Second Look

You're a natural born talent and you know it. While you love to dress to impress, that doesn't always mean you have to be the brightest one in the room. Your hosting style is lowkey fabulousness that will leave your guests wanting more.

enhanced-7100-1557226051-1.jpg

Ariana Grindr

I got the first one but honestly I am both the third and final look:queenga:

PlastiscGuy

You got: The Final Look

When you're hosting you like to cultivate a safe and creative space where everyone feels free to express themselves however they want. For you, this can sometimes mean freeing yourself from your clothes by the end of the night!

enhanced-2519-1557225931-1.jpg

We—

PG.

gagaxsebert

You got: The Third Look

You're a networker at heart — while not everyone appreciates that your phone is always present at the dinner table, they can't help but be impressed with your ability to make friends with anyone

Used to be HighRoad

Haroon

You got: The Final Look

When you're hosting you like to cultivate a safe and creative space where everyone feels free to express themselves however they want. For you, this can sometimes mean freeing yourself from your clothes by the end of the night!

I definitely don’t free myself from my clothes by the end of the night :emma: Maybe free my stomach of alcohol via regurgitation, but that’s all :spin:

shoful
25 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I definitely don’t free myself from my clothes by the end of the night :emma: Maybe free my stomach of alcohol via regurgitation, but that’s all :spin:

Not from what I heard :reductive:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

Oriane

Second look, the best one !

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

MANiCURE 6

When you're hosting you like to cultivate a safe and creative space where everyone feels free to express themselves however they want. For you, this can sometimes mean freeing yourself from your clothes by the end of the night! :ladyhaha:

Archived