💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga "ARTPOP is not just an ALBUM its a PROJECT "

FameWhore

Featured Posts

EnigmaMonstr

welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp..... I guess it's gotten to that point where we've literally said everything we possibly could about this.... Until she announces new info, the rest of this threads pretty much gonna be that Bjork troll, and late people.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• Kermit the frog

• Stuff

• dduarte008

Is all of this featured on Bjork's app? I'm not trying to prove anyone wrong by saying the apps are different, I'm genuinely curious. I just don't know anything about Bjork's app.

No it is completely different. That is what makes these "Gaga is copying Bjork" statements even more irrelevant and ignorant. Gaga is releasing ARTPOP on the same sort of platform as Bjork. The content will be different.

I LOVE this idea! I can't wait to see how it all unfolds. I don't know HOW people can complain about this, it's fabulous!

I don't think many people are, most posts like that seem to be just "wondering how people can complain" hahaha :D

Seriously so excited though AHHHH

aaronyoji

some of you need to realize this is not a contest. to get so angry because someone did it first, and then another person decided to do it is so shallow. its pathetic to call us blind just because we appreciate that gaga is forwarding bjork's initiative to innovate the way music is experienced. the point of this project is that everyone can experience like this. if this was only for bjork fans to endure, then that would defeat the point of innovating the way we experience music.

I was so ****ing over-hyped that I wrote legal and I meant legit, calling this innovative and **** is just a lie. I don't ****ing care that this is a GaGa fansite, I love GaGa, but I don't shut my eyes to the truth, if that's what others do I pity them.

The description is just too ****ing identical to Biophilia. If people were a little bit less influenced by mass produced music industry, maybe we could have a more balanced conversation. It's too sad to see people defending the **** out of GaGa while she's not even worth it, at least not in this case.

Don't feel so superior: I'm well aware of who Bjork is and what the Biophilia project was. And while I have little doubt ARTPOP will resemble it in some ways, I'm also quite confident it will look quite different in the end, simply because Gaga and Bjork are entirely different artists. Trying to claim this is copying misses the point: whoever was the first artist to release an album on CD as opposed to cassette tape was "copied" by everybody. F*ck silly claims of originality (nothing's original, everything's derivative...Laurie Anderson was doing experimental **** like this before Bjork, and people were doing it before her). This is simply a couple of artists who are smart enough to have their eyes toward the future. Bjork and Gaga are just smart enough to see what's happening. We live in a globalized, increasingly digitized, postmodern world. This is simply adapting to our cultural condition. Others will follow suit.

Edited by kupo

dead. I'm not even gonna reply, you're so right, I'm secretly in love with you. Oh, not anymore.

What a bunch of... Ugh, not even gonna bother.

The reason why you got such a backlash was because you expressed your opinion so dramatically, and you tried to put others down when expressing your opinion. Next time, just stay calm, and express how you feel less defensively.

some of you need to realize this is not a contest. to get so angry because someone did it first, and then another person decided to do it is so shallow. its pathetic to call us blind just because we appreciate that gaga is forwarding bjork's initiative to innovate the way music is experienced. the point of this project is that everyone can experience like this. if this was only for bjork fans to endure, then that would defeat the point of innovating the way we experience music.

People just LOVE whatever bunch of **** GaGa puts out, and disregards anything that could have inspired it. I'm not calling blind people who appreciate her, but people who massively, relentlessly digest her. Some replies I read are just shocking and unbelievable.

The second to do something is always accused of copying while the third gets away with it...that is why Katy Perry will get away with it :usrs:

Edited by alffy74

aaronyoji

I'm sure many people will own the physical copy. You make no sense. :sick:

omg ur right lol. i didnt know what i was getting at. im just excited.

:golfclap:

I dont really understand. Is it even gonna be an album? All I want is Music.

There will be a regular old CD version and iTunes version too.

Edited by Cosmic

Kermit the frog

Quoting this for future generation:

Ok, I hope Björk takes some legal measures over this... And what's even more difficult to believe is ignorance, how come people don't know Björk for God's sake...

Humanity is done for.

:deadbanana: :deadbanana: :deadbanana:

The reason why you got such a backlash was because you expressed your opinion so dramatically, and you tried to put others down when expressing your opinion. Next time, just stay calm, and express how you feel less defensively.

:hug: I like you. Join me in my reasonable and calm reply army! Maybe not an army. More like...a book club. that's more calm.