💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga "ARTPOP is not just an ALBUM its a PROJECT "

FameWhore

Featured Posts

Lady Gaga just tweeted a link to LM that says .

"

Im excited to tell you all that ARTPOP is going to be a multimedia experience that comes in different forms. The most major way to fully immerse yourself in ARTPOP is through the APP. ARTPOP will be released as an IPAD, iPhone, mobile and computer compatible application (WORLD) that is completely interactive with chats, films for every song, extra music, content, gaga inspired games, fashion updates, magazines, and more still in the works! I will also be able to upload new things to the APP all the time, the same way i upload to twitter and LM.com. You inspired me to create something that communicated with images, because YOU do, YOU communicate with me and each other with .gifs and pictures, and artwork, graphics ALL DAY 24/7/ YOU'RE an ARTPOP generation. Im hoping you will all continue to grow together and stay connected through your creativity. much love.

love, gaga

p.s (start asking for IPADS FOR XMAS!!) its gonna be so fun. but dont worry. it will also be released in the regular physical and digitals which will be unique and different to the app.

"

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• garnite

• Kermit the frog

• Stuff

• dduarte008

If it's done in a clean and sleek way this could have huge potential for Gaga reaching so many other multimedia platforms.

but dont worry. it will also be released in the regular physical and digitals which will be unique and different to the app.

Everyone can shut up now.

gagaisitalian

Inb4 she over-hypes.

Inb4 the album is over-done.

She is getting a little too technical for my taste. I've never wanted an iPad and now I will be missing out just because I don't have hundreds to blow.

Inb4 she over-hypes.

Inb4 the album is over-done.

She is getting a little too technical for my taste. I've never wanted an iPad and now I will be missing out just because I don't have hundreds to blow.

This....:(...

I hope it's an " iPod " app too ... :toofunny: