💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The Waiter James Charles hit on at Tati’s B’Day speaks out

Ally Campana

Featured Posts

Kimchi Fetus
1 hour ago, BOMSHELL said:

If you press Alt+F4 it will close all windows on a computer :hor: So I’d quit my social life

lol I’m dumb 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Galagala

You supporters are disgusting and hypocritical. :awkney:

If this is a st8 guy doing those "mistakes":huntyga: to girls, you would blame him to hell.

These are victims of James Charles' acts. He needs to handle them by himself. 

aaronyoji
14 hours ago, ode said:

It's pretty disturbing to see everyone acting like there is something inherently offensive about gay men flirting with gays and that gays deserve to this level of hate just for daring to flirt and be led on by someone? The f*ck???

THINK YALL

ps i dont even know james charles or much about what's going on, so.

(who is she? who was she?  who was she going to be?)

yeah and the fact that people feel so comfortable claiming this is sexual harassment, its actually really offensive, but I'm not defending him at the same time simply cuz i don't like him. so he catfished guys on tinder, honestly so ****ing what. thats some gays pass time, call him thirsty sure but a predator? **** outta here. 

Biggest Fan
13 hours ago, giskardsb said:

unfortunately social media will turn on you just as fast as it props people up.

interesting 

I want to know more about this ‼️‼️

12 hours ago, lovedillon said:

Yeah... James ain’t coming back from this lmao he’s lost 3 million subscribers now & it’s still dropping & Tati has gained 4 million... I’m happy people aren’t using his age as an excuse for predatory behavior like most of y’all are. Legit y’all sound like the republicans when they said “it’s just locker room talk” when the grab her by the p*ssy thing happened.

lol Yeah I mean people express their sexual behavior to others 

I’m kinda shy but it I remember when Guys used to talk really dirty IDK why I am uncomfortable hearing what they want/do to women

Maybe bcause  I grew up with women in the house n i have a mother 

🤖

Knife

YAWN. This is a really elaborate way to promote makeup.. 

Which one of these rats has a product about to drop? :usrs:

LetsGetHigh

I really don't like James but this video is such a fraud. The guy DM'ed James on his own the next day for no real reason besides wanting a possible relationship and it's obvious. Now he's just jumping on the bandwagon hate and acting all shocked how James reacted to him suddenly not feeling it. Yeaaaaah okay. 

But, James telling him "you're not straight and you never will be" is way out of line too. They're both in the wrong here IMO.

Eddie

Everybody here defending someone that harrassed people and straight guys what the **** are you thinking? Do you turn on with the thought of straight people being molested? Are the same people defending him the same that cancelled all the celebrities sexual predators that appeared last year? Because right now what I see is ****ing double standard :saladga:

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

Jadeykins

people who defend sexual predators make me feel sick. 

I will always believe the victims first because it is extremely rare and people don't seem to realise this because of how the media likes to portray things that the person lied 

on the other hand if i doubt the victim or support the accused when they are guilty i am potentially causing psychological harm to the individual and i would be contributing to them abusing more people and how can people be okay with that? 

I'm sick of seeing sexual predators who get away with it....we need to stop making excuses for people's disgusting actions because their aren't any.  

CANCELLED

Rudz Xinc

I think this guy is bi or gay. That James is just not his type or not a good kisser according to him. So he want to end things with him. He leads him first, because he's the one who start sending DM to James.  So I guess this guy is just want to try with celebrity and want fame.

Look at those clowns

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Knife said:

YAWN. This is a really elaborate way to promote makeup.. 

Which one of these rats has a product about to drop? :usrs:

Tati has some music about to drop :udidnt:

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
20 hours ago, OMonster said:

You're a straight guy who was apparently so embarrassed and disturbed to be called attractive by a gay guy, that your sister could so easily 'convince' you to DM the 'predator'. 

You then, despite your initial reaction, agreed to be flown out to meet possibly the most overt homosexual a secretive, 'bi-curious' guy could ever meet. And you then, even proceed to kiss said homosexual. 

Now, I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that James Charles is one of the internet's most prolific personalities? I wonder if it has anything to do with the perks that 'playing gay' for a day or two might bring to your door? I wonder if the first class flights, the parties, and the relative fame had anything to do with any of this?

And then, despite being (or having been) bi-curious, you decide to upload a video to share your 'truth'. 

But you know what doesn't add up here? Bi-curiosity is real. It is the bridge between sexual realisation. But, as many of us will know from crossing that bridge, it is a time of questioning, a time of insular reflection and often a time of confusion, shame and doubt. It isn't (at least, conventionally) a time when you fly from city-to-city to stay in hotel rooms with one of pop culture's most notorious gay guys. It's not exactly discreet is it? And remember, discretion is inherently coupled with bi-curiosity by it's very nature. 

James Charles is not a very nice person. He is self-entitled, obnoxious and definitely a very expectant - sexually - kind of guy. But come on, put yourself in his shoes. All these guys running around him, messaging him, using him, appreciating his flattery - and then, when he takes the bait, he's left hanging. 

I also think it's incredibly convenient how /all/ of these guys are bi-curious... yet, within LITERAL days of meeting James, have come to the miraculous conclusion that they are, 'with certainty', straight. Man, we all know  it doesn't work like that. Sexuality is fluid and isn't defined by ONE experience with ONE person of the same sex. If these guys were seriously bi-curious, they would learn from the James experience and perhaps look for someone 'less' flamboyant to really assert their attractions. 

/rantover 

Hide contents

Again, let me be clear: I am not justifying James' actions - many of which have been absolutely horrendous. But that doesn't mean to say that this constant influx of pretty straight boys should be free from debate. These guys are absolutely clout-chasing, and are using the downfall of a queer guy to raise their own profile. It's absolutely horrific and inhumane... perhaps even more so than what James has done. 

This is not how the world should be. Someone does wrong, fine - they face the consequences. But people shouldn't be capitalising on someone's downfall. This kid is going to end up killing himself. And the irony in it all is that a lot of the perpetrators of this hate, are the kind of people to preach 'kindness' and 'mental health awareness'.

Man, we live in a fake, fake world.

This..

I mean james is so annoying and his ego is huge but the whole thing is getting out of hand.

WTF is MDNA

Archived