đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Man pretends to be a black woman (Loqueesha film)

Shipper

Featured Posts

monsterdino

Why is it wrong for white people to advocate for others lmfao? Should all people be like "yeah this ain't my business" lmfao, if it was like that...u can bet that we would be way backwards than we already are. Imagine saying "why is Gaga preaching about gay people, she's not gay", put some perspective and sense into your head.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino
20 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

aaaa, these well thought out arguments and sound logic have made me feel so ashamed of myself

well he's not gonna go out and educate your ass, because you should've done that for yourself

monsterdino
10 hours ago, Lippoutou said:

Yes I would. People don't know what humor is anymore. 

and what was particularly funny about the video u just watched of the movie? ...exactly

I am fine with people pulling stereotypes and stuff like that, but when it's actually FUNNY. Nothing in this trailer I found to be funny or intellectually challenging or innovative...legit zero effort. Also what is the point of the movie like what is the plot?? It makes zero sense.

monsterdino
7 hours ago, Sanne Godijn said:

The white chicks say hi

White Chicks - released 2004

White Chicks - a movie about black men portraying white girl stereotypes

White Chicks - a movie that actually has comedy in it

Racism on white people = does not exist

Sanne Godijn
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

White Chicks - released 2004

White Chicks - a movie about black men portraying white girl stereotypes

White Chicks - a movie that actually has comedy in it

Racism on white people = does not exist

Yes it does your so ignorant

monsterdino

This is what I am gonna say:

- Do your research on the history behind racism

- Do your research on psychology on stereotyping/prejudice/discrimination/racial bias and how acts (that seem little to you) as these actually have a damaging influence on minorities

monsterdino
1 minute ago, Sanne Godijn said:

Yes it does your so ignorant

This has to be the most ironic **** I have ever read today, have a blessed day and enjoy being "oppressed" and "racially discriminated" because you're white.

Catnikko
14 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Why is it wrong for white people to advocate for others lmfao? Should all people be like "yeah this ain't my business" lmfao, if it was like that...u can bet that we would be way backwards than we already are. Imagine saying "why is Gaga preaching about gay people, she's not gay", put some perspective and sense into your head.

the way you're reacting is ridiculously over sensitive, do you see any malicious intent coming from the whole idea of this movie? Not that I'd ever bother watching it but jfc you're acting like it's a white man dressed in actual black face as a ****ing golliwog 

Actual patient

monsterdino
Just now, Unbeweavable said:

the way you're reacting is ridiculously over sensitive, do you see any malicious intent coming from the whole idea of this movie? Not that I'd ever bother watching it but jfc you're acting like it's a white man dressed in actual black face as a ****ing golliwog 

I'm not even butthurt about the movie the way I am butthurt over the way some of you are reacting to it in here. It is just disappointing seeing these lame ass arguments of "lmao why are white people more offended than black people over racism" etc etc...well if you DO have the right morals you should be offended in the sense that you know that this is not right and that you have to speak up on it if you do want things to change for the better. Same example that I used for Gaga, do you really think if there were no straight people advocating for gay rights that some countries would actually improve and establish gay rights? Again it's not about being sensitive or about being offended, it is just speaking about things that are wrong and that should change.

littlepotter
31 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

well he's not gonna go out and educate your ass, because you should've done that for yourself

:laughga: please keep going, i'm highly entertained

chaeri pls

monsterdino
Just now, littlepotter said:

:laughga: please keep going, i'm highly entertained

good to know that racism makes u giggle :vegas:

monsterdino

I can only imagine if Kevin Hart made the same movie but only portraying "gay people's voice" how different yalls reaction would be

Sanne Godijn
17 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

This has to be the most ironic **** I have ever read today, have a blessed day and enjoy being "oppressed" and "racially discriminated" because you're white.

Im not saying that i myself am discriminated or opressed i just find it weird that nobody complained about the white chicks because its literaly 2 black men acting like stereotypical white girls so why is that oke but what the man in the movie disgusted above is not oke i just dont understand 

littlepotter
Just now, monsterdino said:

good to know that racism makes u giggle :vegas:

do have any clue how ridiculous you sound? i have not made one comment in this thread about the actual movie. you are perfectly portraying the social justice wannabes who lash out at any and every one in sight with baseless assumptions, and grossly overgeneralizing and uncalled for accusations. keep giving actual socially aware people a bad rep.

chaeri pls

monsterdino
Just now, Sanne Godijn said:

Im not saying that i myself am discriminated or opressed i just find it weird that nobody complained about the white chicks because its literaly 2 black men acting like stereotypical white girls so why is that oke but what the man in the movie disgusted above is not oke i just dont understand 

first off that movie was released in 2004 (like i said) which is totally different situation, second that movie actually has comedy in it and has an actual plot, third as I said white racism does not exist

Archived