Sign in to follow this  
politics

Biden explains why he is against Medicare For All

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Sad 1

FATCAT

He's going to crush his chances of winning the primary if he's against the #1 democratic talking point for 2020.

█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓ This püssy grabs back. █▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓█▓
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Faysalaaa

These corporate democrats need to run as republicans.. oh wait, even most republicans support Medicare for all! The majority of the country supports Medicare for all yet its not a law? how is America a democracy?

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Reginald

We don't want you, Joe :crossed:

We want a society where the ability to pay a medical bill on time isn't a life or death matter for anyone 

nihilist blues
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 7

CrazyMonster

He won’t get elected and Trump will :fail:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá
  • Like 1

Gabe

The U.S. needs to get their **** together with healthcare, trust ME, you'll love it once you have it.

Biden will shoot himself in the foot with this. 

• Like 4

THATFoxyFeeling

He’s 76, older than Trump...

We need more world leaders like Jacinta Ardern. 

• Thanks 1

Vroom Vroom

He has not aged well at all. He looks like a reanimated corpse and has the views of a democrat from the 80s. 

Hearing him talk just pushed me closer to Bernie. Hoping Kamala or Pete step up soon

• Like 1

Marilyn MonHoe

70% of democrats support Medicare for All. It doesn’t matter how hard corporate media pushes Pete Buttigeg or Joe Biden, if you are not for an overwhelmingly popular Democratic policy (which a majority of Republicans also support) then I just don’t see how you can be the Democratic nominee :shrug:

• Like 6

melodichard

Democrats will lose in 2020 if they send Joe Biden against Trump. It will literally be a repeat of 2016. 

• Like 6

Postboy

First “moderate” climate change solutions and now against Medicare-for-all. 

****. Off. 

Edited by Postboy
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Vroom Vroom
55 minutes ago, melodichard said:

Democrats will lose in 2020 if they send Joe Biden against Trump. It will literally be a repeat of 2016. 

It’s very unlikely that any democrat will win sadly.  Trump has pretty much made himself invincible. His base is literally insane people that will vote for him no matter what. 

And the GOP fully support him and would rather have a mega corrupt republican in the White House instead of a decent democrat. 

Edited by Vroom Vroom
  • Sad 1

PartySick

That's actually stupid. No universal healthcare because...you want to spite employeers? What about the unemployed, Joe? :toofunny:

This is literally one of the few issues both Democrat and Republican voters can agree on. If you don't believe in it that renders you unelectable.

Really pulling for that Sanders/Warren ticket at this point.

I identify as Michael Jackson. My pronouns are he/hee.
  • Like 5

dit

The sad thing is that I see him either winning the democratic representative thing or snatching tons of votes from Sanders even if Sanders is elected as the democratic representative for the 2020 election. It's like Biden was literally planted by the Republicans to weaken Sanders or something. ugh.