Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
other

Vogue's BTS Video of Gaga's MET looks

Featured Posts

Quartz

She's really smart. I think I know why she can't collab with anyone. You can't just stoop down to someone stupid to make art.

Let's be nice to each other <3
  • Like 4
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joshie S
2 hours ago, monsieurRed said:

Maybe she thought the gloves and the phone were too messy. And then taking them off and putting on rings were a bit much. 

Or, I think that they were possibly waiting to hear back from Tiffany about using the rings. Once they had confirmation, they opted to use the rings instead of the gloves entirely.

They probably just rehearsed the gloves just in case they couldn't get the rings.

The melody that you choose can rescue you
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JR Gg
39 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

Or, I think that they were possibly waiting to hear back from Tiffany about using the rings. Once they had confirmation, they opted to use the rings instead of the gloves entirely.

They probably just rehearsed the gloves just in case they couldn't get the rings.

Nah, the rings were already in the video. :ohwell:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ydnmnme

Am I the only one who thinks she sounds lower??? I noticed this in the video and also watching vids from the SAP :saladga: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JR Gg
29 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Am I the only one who thinks she sounds lower??? I noticed this in the video and also watching vids from the SAP :saladga: 

Yes :selena:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sodo

The video is now at 1.2 million after 9 hours 

she is so huge now 😍😍

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Free My Mind
1 hour ago, ydnmnme said:

Am I the only one who thinks she sounds lower??? I noticed this in the video and also watching vids from the SAP :saladga: 

I think she tends to smoke a lot more when she's not touring

  • Like 2
  • Sad 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Infinity Wave

This is actually EVERYTHING I want from Gaga

I'm so happy now we have this, I'm gonna watch it 20 times in a row and again and again because I love to hear gaga talk and explain her artistic vision and everything.

I honestly wouldn't care about LG6 if she started releasing a little serie like short docos about Enigma and all. Like, one evey months or every two weeks and I'm good til 2020 I swear

Colourful
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
T3rrorBlade

The moment I saw the facial tapes makes me think EpioneGa is just a myth:messga:

1 hour ago, Free My Mind said:

I think she tends to smoke a lot more when she's not touring

Now I'm worried:cryga:

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ FIREPROOF ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Free My Mind
1 hour ago, T3rrorBlade said:

The moment I saw the facial tapes makes me think EpioneGa is just a myth:messga:

Now I'm worried:cryga:

I wouldn't worry, she's old enough to make her own life decisions I guess

but her voice in this is similar to the 5ft2 documentary

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Retron
12 hours ago, Chris Evans said:

SOMEONE PLEASE GIF 4:02 :air:

giphy.gif

  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LIKELADYAGAGA

her voice changed. I think its for lg6. each album cycle, she changes how deep/high her voice is as well as her accent. the new speaking voice is here!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LIKELADYAGAGA
3 hours ago, Retron said:

giphy.gif

this is tati right now holding up her umbrella from james charles non-existent tears

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
T3rrorBlade
3 hours ago, Free My Mind said:

I wouldn't worry, she's old enough to make her own life decisions I guess

but her voice in this is similar to the 5ft2 documentary

Still deeper though.

It may be another vocal effect for lg6.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ FIREPROOF ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...