💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears To Appear in Court at Conservatorship Hearing today

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney Spearswill make the drive from Thousand Oaks to downtown L.A. Friday ... appearing in court as her mom fights to get her medical files in what is turning into a family war.

Sources with knowledge tell us, Britney will appear with her mom, Lynne Spears, who is trying to gain access to her medical information. We're told Lynne does not want to become a co-conservator, which creates a weird legal argument ... the right to medical information but no right to act on it.

Britney's dad, Jamie Spears, has been her sole conservator for more than 11 years, and is widely credited with saving her life back in 2008, when the singer was off the rails. 

As we reported, Lynne has been staying at Britney's home for more than a week. 

TMZ has reported, Lynne became alarmedwhen she read various posts on social media that Jamie was allegedly forcing Britney into the mental health facilitywhere she stayed for 30 days, and that he ordered doctors to ply her with certain drugs. FYI, Jamie does not have the power to do either.

Britney, we're told, will side with her mom in court, for obvious reasons. Jamie has imposed certain restrictions to keep her and her family safe, and Britney wants freedom... it's what happens in most conservatorships. She's banking on Lynne easing the restrictions.

As we have reported, Britney is not doing well. The meds that stabilized her for years stopped working and doctors are still struggling to find the right combination. Multiple sources have told us she did not come out of the mental health facility in great shape and her judgment is impaired. 

It's an odd ask to look at medical recordswhen you're not part of a conservatorship. Legally speaking, Lynne's parental rights are trumped by the conservatorship, and she doesn't want to be part of it.

We'll be at the courthouse, so stay tuned. 

Source: TMZ

Such a disgusting article supporting jamie, it's obvious they are getting paid by him and her team.

Good luck today Britney :heart:

There is also a rally that is about to start RIGHT NOW outside the court sending the message 'Free britney'

BRITNEY LEAVING COURT:

STORY DEVELOPING...

0510_Free-Britney-Spears-Protestors-4.jp

0510_Free-Britney-Spears-Protestors-1.jp

0510_Free-Britney-Spears-Protestors-3.jp

0510_Free-Britney-Spears-Protestors-2.jp

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gimme More

that sign :messga:

i'm watching the live stream of the protest and there are a lot more people now!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Adrenaliner

She needs to be set free. Britney, we will not stop fighting for you.

Her mom got access to the court so she will be there and I think she asked for media permission inside the court. This is just the beginning, I think it will take many court dates for her to be free.

Gimme More
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Her mom got access to the court so she will be there and I think she asked for media permission inside the court. This is just the beginning, I think it will take many court dates for her to be free.

omg there are lot of people there at the protest!

watch the live stream of this guy on insta: bryhuerta

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Adrenaliner

there is also a instagram-live if you are interested

instagram: bryhuerta

Adrenaliner
1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

omg there are lot of people there at the protest!

watch the live stream of this guy on insta: bryhuerta

omg we shared this at the same time :kara:

Gimme More
Just now, Adrenaliner said:

omg we shared this at the same time :kara:

i am so proud of the britney fan base right now :heart:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Adrenaliner
Just now, Gimme More said:

i am so proud of the britney fan base right now :heart:

Me too! It just breaks me to think how many years she has been suffering and we really didn't have any clue.

Adrenaliner
2 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Will they let us know what happens today in court or is that private information?

I read somewhere that media will be there, but not sure.

Gimme More

Me too! It just breaks me to think how many years she has been suffering and we really didn't have any clue.

i know it makes me so sad!

i'm literally following the instagram live, exhale and i'm going to try and keep this place updated to!

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Gimme More

I read somewhere that media will be there, but not sure.

there is a lot of media there according to the people at the protest @Faysalaaa

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Archived