šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Sugababes

Dex

Featured Posts

Can we all just take a moment to appreciate one of the most underrated girl bands of the 2000s?Ā 

I recently listened to their first ever album One Touch (2000) and it was actually really slick for its time.Ā 

I'd love to see Mutya, Keisha, Siobhan, Heidi and Amelle join forces for a reunionĀ tour too.Ā 

Sugababes_-_One_Touch_(Official_Album_Co

Not The Real Gaga

OMG! I recently re-discoveredĀ Push the Button. That song is so kid!

I danced a lot on it when I was like 8Ā :lolly:

Glamourpuss

I couldn't really get into the Sugababes as a group but I do like some of their songs. I rediscovered this recently...

And this was a good one too...

Ā 

Martijn

This is so crazy, I've been obsessed w them again lately! like literally since a day or three
I love their music so much and I actually really like all of their formations for different reasons. I would've loved if MKS and Sugababes 4.0 just could've existed simultaneously because their music didn't sound anything alike.

All of their singles have been on repeat lately, but Get Sexy especially! One of the only non-Gaga RedOne singles I like

Ā 

AlexanderMagno

Underrated? They were so damn huge in the 2000s, at least in EuropeĀ :giveup:Ā  but once the first girl was out, they should have ended. Bringing new girls and basically using "Sugababes" with different ladies was a mistake.Ā 

Glamourpuss
22 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Underrated? They were so damn huge in the 2000s, at least in EuropeĀ :giveup:Ā  but once the first girl was out, they should have ended. Bringing new girls and basically using "Sugababes" with different ladies was a mistake.Ā 

They should have ended when Mutya left.Ā 

dit

Best girl group of all time especially lyrically. There a very stron girl group in ALL their incarnations but not their last one. Sugababes 4.0 was a disaster imo. But all previous lineups were fabulous.Ā 

weed

ugh god they're so fking good!!!! Lyrically, vocally, they literally are soo good and underrated. They're missing some music on Apple Music and I'm sad lmao

Kiwifrew

I love theĀ original line-up, met them yeeeeears ago. Siobhan actually confided she was planning to leave but I had no clue. Lol

TheyĀ have actually reunitedĀ under ā€œMKSā€. The album didnā€™t get released but there have been a lot of leaks.Ā 

Mutya is very friendly in her insta feeds too.Ā 

Best harmonies Iā€™ve seen in a trio.Ā 

https://youtu.be/iaQh-TTeUWs

https://youtu.be/MfdYE7BkEsw

Ā 

Gimme More

Sugababes 2.0 were my favourite line-up ! Heidi,Ā Mutya & Keisha!

love 'Ugly'

Ā 

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

RAMROD

One Touch is the only album I owned cos that's the best album they've recorded

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ with birds I share this lonely view (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived