💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

More depressing: pre-LG5 or pre-LG6 era?

MaryJaneHolland

?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Pre-LG5
    • Pre-LG6

Featured Posts

kvnrp

Post ARTPOP beats both of them honestly.

Pre-LG5 was a lot of useless hype  around an "insider" tweet, something that thankfully died.

JazzGa

The pre-Joanne era was so boring that I stopped visiting GGD for almost a whole year. This pre-album era is serving us plenty of food compared to that. I think the feedings are just making us angrier and more voracious though lol. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Blastertoyo

Pre-LG5

we were all so desperate for new pop music coming off of a Jazz album and the disappointments of ARTPOP 

please enlighten me to death

Hoss
Just now, Blastertoyo said:

Pre-LG5

we were all so desperate for new pop music coming off of a Jazz album and the disappointments of ARTPOP 

Excuse me but ARTPOP is her best album :triggered:

GypsyBabe

ASIB isn't even that old and I am still bopping to it so I don't think this wait is that bad. :vegas:

⚯͛

gag

Y'all having short term memory loss??

Pre-LG5: jazz album, jazz tour, tributes galore, American Horror Story, Oscar loss

Pre-LG6: Grammy-winning full length soundtrack album, Oscar winning feature film, Vegas residency, events after events after events

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

PlastiscGuy

Well, I mean... after we had C2C, we really had no much hope :huntyga: but even after that, we got AHS, and lots of Gaga tea, and stuff. She was, even, more active on social media.

Pre-LG6 is just... sad. Gaga disappeared. ASIB hype is way over, and we literally have nothing, (right now) not even ENIGMA. We thankfully had the MET Gala a few days ago, but that's it. Really. It's just... boring.  

PG.

Blastertoyo
1 minute ago, Hoss said:

Excuse me but ARTPOP is her best album :triggered:

The canceled singles and videos plus the dissolving of her management made that era hard to experience and watch though. 

please enlighten me to death

AlexanderMagno

Pre-LG5 was preceded by her first big underperformance, in almost every way.

Pre-LG6 is preceded by one of the biggest peaks in her career, and that peak ended only two or three months ago.

Easy to choose.

Pre-LG4 though was hell though. The BTWBall cancelation, the huge media blackout, her first underperforming single, the hip surgery, the Skype Ball, the thousands of promises about ARTPOP. That was pain.

LaLa

I don't think either was/is depressing. Pre-eras are fun in their own way to me.

Pre-ARTPOP was rough though, if only because of my genuine worries over her health. That wasn't fun at all. 

MaryJaneHolland
11 minutes ago, gag said:

Y'all having short term memory loss??

Pre-LG5: jazz album, jazz tour, tributes galore, American Horror Story, Oscar loss

Pre-LG6: Grammy-winning full length soundtrack album, Oscar winning feature film, Vegas residency, events after events after events

It's more about the albums anticipating and "theories" rather than what was actually happening :selena:

Stone S

Imma be straight up: waiting for LG6 aint ****. The real pain was BTW to ARTPOP. It was horrible. There was a blackout, the world was against her, and it was nothing but dropped promises and expectations. So ... enjoy this time and be thankful she's still in the public eye. thank you

Welcome to Industria

mauvais

I wasn't a stan during the pre-LG5 era but I am curious how people felt.

Let's assume LG6 is released in the fall like Joanne, at this point in the process wasn't she basically irrelevant and oscillating between farm life and looking strung out on Instagram? I don't see how those conditions could be better than her taking a lil' break after winning an Oscar, Grammys, etc for ASIB.

I think the pregnancy tweet rotted everyones brains but she was probably mortified the press said Bradley knocked her up.  Right now, I don't think GGD could handle her posting regularly from the studio like she did the summer before Joanne because everyone has turned into Little Conspiracy Theorists. So, maybe in that way it's worse?

Archived