Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is SHICD underrated

gagaxsebert

Featured Posts

gagaxsebert

To me this song is a bop and a million. I just feel people underrate this song because it’s slightly different to some of her other songs. What do you guys think?

Used to be HighRoad

Monsterious

yup, when ever i'm high/drunk i listen to it, a mood 

Not even because it’s a bop, there’s something really magical about this song for me. The lyrics are on point, the production is lush asf and I feel like I’m floating away to some sparkly lavender blonde cloud land or sumn when I’m listening to it :flutter: 

So yes, it is underrated. But I see why; it’s in an album that is 100% bangers so it would be easy to overlook this one. In ARTPOP or Joanne it might be different. :sis:

Defmix100

I think it's a bit overrated by this fan base but I like it a lot more now, it used to be my most hated TFM track

Musicisfreedom

One of the most atmospheric songs she's done IMO. Just something about it. I love it so much. It's definitely underrated. :pawsup:

Bitch I'm Madonna

super ultra

y e s 

I remember back in TFM era I felt like I was one of the few (fans) who actually loved it (and I still do, it's definitely part of my personal top 10 Gaga tracks). 

crisTEAne

one of her vibeyest and most ambient songs

love it

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Julien Lockhart

Yes it's underrated ! 

It's one of my favorite song of all time, that's why I have a tattoo So Happy I Could Die :ally:

He ate my heart

Luke78619
1 hour ago, Julien Mayer said:

Yes it's underrated ! 

It's one of my favorite song of all time, that's why I have a tattoo So Happy I Could Die :ally:

I want a SHICD tattoo as well, kinda like Gagz ARTPOP one :cryga:

i love this song, everything about it. The lyrics are interesting, production is beautiful and remains one of my all time favourite songs :nick:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Midknight

still obsessed on the dark tone of that song!  one of her songs that could really take me to a certain place everytime I listen to it 🖤 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2O2ms7z7C7ZonDelG4iF

The Louvre

It's really really REALLY good :giveup:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Archived