💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How Do You Feel About John Wayne?

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

Seeing as it's been a while since gaga released a solo album I decided to pop on Joanne and give it another listen and fell back in love with john wayne. When Joanne first came out I was obsessed with john wayne and then I think I over played it and then I got sick of it. But after giving it another recent listen I am in love again. Where do you stand on this song? 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hoss

It’s a bop. I love the “drop” in it cause it’s just like an explosion of generic country twang sounds mixed with EDM and I think that’s exactly what she was going for 

Renie

It’s a f***ing bop!! Love it!! Especially “can you go a little faster?!” I say that at least once daily! In traffic, at work...

DutchHooker

Aged like milk.. :messga:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

BlingNotTheMusic

Honestly JW is my ultimate bop and I really never get tired of it. Something about the guitars and bass. I truly wish there was more instrumental like she does in the live version, more of those guitars!

I really wish more of Joanne (album) had this sound but :vegas:

KatieJudasGaga4

I love it, however I remember it used to be my 4th favorite from Joanne, however, I started to appreciate more songs on Joanne like Grigio Girls, Come to Mama and Sinner's Prayer that its now my #9. I still love it :) 

Pop Music
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

I love it, however I remember it used to be my 4th favorite from Joanne, however, I started to appreciate more songs on Joanne like Grigio Girls, Come to Mama and Sinner's Prayer that its now my #9. I still love it :) 

Grigio Girls is my favorite on joanne. The taste :icega:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

mauvais

I love the "every john is just the same" line sf much.  I always wonder how people would've reacted if it was the lead.

Reality

It's an interesting, fun song, but it's nothing too special imo 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

sillynate
17 minutes ago, Hoss said:

It’s a bop. I love the “drop” in it cause it’s just like an explosion of generic country twang sounds mixed with EDM and I think that’s exactly what she was going for 

This :giveup: it’s so unique! There’s no other song (that I know of) that sounds like it :giveup:

Born Brave

Most under appreciated single / video and is the younger sibling to G.U.Y

C1trus

The true definition of "when country meets Gaga" :heart:

The ballads can choke:ally:

Îč'ĐŒ ρυℓℓÎčηg ÒŻÏƒÏ…Ń sтяÎčηgs

Archived