Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
politics

Signs point to Trump win in 2020

Featured Posts

RoverLoader
16 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Everyone knows he’s getting re-elected. It doesn’t take rocket science. 

Why do you think this by the way? No shade, I'm genuinely  curious. Anything can happen.

• Like 3

the Devil of Pop

The Democrat field is way too crowded. It will be difficult to get Dems to all vote for 1 candidate because they looooove eating their own and finding any excuse to cancel someone. 

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Nemo

I'd mark 10 and 12 as False, and I'll have to look at the numbers on 6.

ZacharyMark
20 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Well on the brighter side, the president barely  does anything to your life, try to focus more on your city Mayor for example, believe it or not they have WAY more impact on your lives than the president does, pro tip :staymad:

14 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

also THIS 👏👏👏

Tell that to the trans solider who lost their scholarship due to the transgender ban.

The fact that y'all are ignoring the ramifications of the lives of minorities is truly astounding. Of course the President plays a huge role in the lives of Americans.... Especially with Trump where social issues have been one of the main issues in the past 5 years. Hate crimes. On the rise. 

On the other hand, most Trump supporters aren't from communities that get hurt by Republican policies/rhetoric anyway.

• Like 19
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 3

Nemo
28 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Everyone knows he’s getting re-elected. It doesn’t take rocket science. 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

ProjectJoanne
Just now, ZacharyMark said:

Tell that to the trans solider who lost their scholarship due to the transgender ban.

The fact that y'all are ignoring the ramifications of the lives of minorities is truly astounding. Of course the President plays a huge role in the lives of Americans.... Especially with Trump where social issues have been one of the main issues in the past 5 years. Hate crimes. On the rise. 

On the other hand, most Trump supporters aren't from communities that get hurt by Republican policies/rhetoric anyway.

I'm just talking about a president in general, to the basic American, the president does literally SO LITTLE to people's lives, how can you not see that? :triggered:

DCgaga
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

geopang
38 minutes ago, shoful said:

I told everyone he will win. And told you allto bookmark me in another thread. Well you can bookmark here. Trump will win a second term

Agreed. It’s clearly evident that he’s going to win. And that won’t be a bad thing.

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 7
  • Thanks 2

ProjectJoanne
Just now, geopang said:

Agreed. It’s clearly evident that he’s going to win. And that won’t be a bad thing.

I pretty much agree, there's gonna be some obviously unneeded things that the democratic are gonna vote no off of anyway, but until that happens and nothing will happen, enjoy your life people! :queenga:

DCgaga
  • Sad 5

HorusRa2

If democrats continue to push for candidates that don’t have progressive populist policies and quit trying to nominate people with “personalities” that only speak with platitudes with zero solutions or vision for the country beyond “we’re better than the other guy.” 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

PunkTheFunk
9 minutes ago, Nemo said:

I'd mark 10 and 12 as False.

I disagree. 

10. There haven't been any foreign/military failures during Trump's term. A true failure would be something like the Vietnam War, the Invasion of Iraq, or the Bay of Pigs.

12. How is Trump not charismatic? Stupid yes, but charismatic, definitely. His charisma is what helps his supporters overlook just about everything else that's wrong with him.

#Marianne2020

Morphine Prince

It stinks in this thread, uff the stench. 

People are getting ahead of themselves. Anything can happen from now until November 2020. 

Polls etc. are interesting to observe right now but I’ll honestly only take things seriously until next year. 

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Perezchristian

I have a feeling if he does get a 2nd term I don't think he won't finish it. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Morphine Prince
17 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

The fact that y'all are ignoring the ramifications of the lives of minorities is truly astounding. 

Millions do that all their lives in this country.

As long as nothing affects them, they don’t care. 

A vapid existence.

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

ltlmnstr
18 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

And we need to pack the Supreme Court!

They’re reviewing a court case about making it legal to fire someone because they are gay and/or trans.

We need to ratify the Equality Act.

Trump has already filed hundreds of federal judges seats. And those seat are for life just like the Supreme Court.

A republican tea party judge in Texas was the one the rules obamacare was unconstitutional even though we’ve had it for almost 10 years now! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2