💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TIME: Rihanna “The GOAT of MetGala looks”

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

105192304-GettyImages-955766326.1910x100

It is a truth universally acknowledged that no one bodies a Met Gala look quite like Robyn Rihanna Fenty, the baddest to ever walk the stairs of the storied museum. Which is why many were puzzled about Ri’s absence from the camp-themed 2019 Metropolitan Museum of Art’s annual Costume Institute Benefit, where her presence was sorely missed on Monday night.

And although Rihanna may not have been physically present at this year’s gala, it’s worth remembering that all her past Met Gala appearances keep her firmly rooted as the undefeated champion, and for all intensive purposes, the GOAT, of Met Gala looks — a fairly tall order considering that the Met Gala is considered fashion’s biggest night.

While the bad gal did not issue an official statement about skipping the Met Gala, she did confirm a fan’s speculation that she was at home, playing with her wildly popular Fenty Beauty that night, via an Instagram stories post on her personal account that showed a shot of the makeup and the caption, “met ball 2019” plus some the shrugging emoji. O, who arrived on the event’s red carpet in a feathered Chanel look, the best dressed of the night.

With her reign as the GOAT of the Met Gala still unchallenged despite some spectacular displays at this year’s event, here’s a look at Rihanna’s best Met Gala fashion moments:

rihanna-met-gala-fashion-2007-billboard-05-rihanna-met-gala-2015.jpgrihanna-met-gala-comme-des-garcons.jpg04-rihanna-met-gala-2014.jpgrihanna-met-ball-2012.png

http://time.com/5578361/why-wasnt-rihanna-at-met-gala-2019/

Hottie Detector

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vitoburrrito

I don’t know if the first and last look are really all that, but the middle two slay. 

Maleficent
3 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

intensive purposes,

Mess I always thought it was "all intents and purposes" 

HoneyB

We love facts:bon: Rih always knows how to serve it’s SCIENCE

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

derpmonster
1 minute ago, Maleficent said:

It is :huntyga: OP got it wrong. Is this a passive aggressive way of correcting them? 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Maleficent
1 minute ago, derpmonster said:

It is :huntyga: OP got it wrong. Is this a passive aggressive way of correcting them? 

oh lol! No i'm actually ELS (i learned english when i was 7) so i thought i was wrong :wtfga:. why is this language so confusing 

also who  i am to correct TIME magazine lmao 

Reid LePage

the government-owned alien territory of metgala looks? 

davflz

As a Gaga stan I kind of appreciate she didn't come so she couldn't steel Gaga's spotlight :poot:

But I really would have liked to see what Riri would have done with the theme, but oh well :vegas:

Kimmo
7 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

4 minutes ago, derpmonster said:

The OP? Because I wrote the article? :selena:

that was Time magazine sis :huntyga:

Hottie Detector

Zander

Don’t get me wrong I like what she serves at the Met but let’s be honest that yellow dress was her only iconic moment at the Met. 

derpmonster
2 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

oh lol! No i'm actually ELS (i learned english when i was 7) so i thought i was wrong :wtfga:. why is this language so confusing 

also who  i am to correct TIME magazine lmao 

I can't believe TIME made that mistake :toofunny:

They "should of" known better :giggle:

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Mr S

I agree.

Also, no need for us fans to get defensive/insecure. LG doesn't have to be best at everything. We can admit when someone else is better. Plus, it's just fashion. LG is an artist not a model/fashion designer anyway.

Archived